Sunday, December 27, 2009

An Introduction, I Guess?

As a  stay-at-home mom that doesn’t have enough time to do things that don’t involve the kids in some way, I often find myself at a complete loss when I actually have an extended period of time to myself. For awhile now, I have found myself entertaining the idea of starting a blog, as it seems to be the hip thing to do. Of course, that leads to the inevitable question, “Well, what would I blog about?” and that, in turn, leads to me ultimately deciding that I have nothing interesting to say. However, there are those that would argue that I’m delusional and that I do have something interesting to say… about something… somewhere…

Right?


I guess we’ll see, won’t we? Because if you’re actually reading this, then that means that I went ahead and took the plunge. I’ve created a blog for the masses to see and to ultimately forget about. As for what I’ll talk about, well, who knows? Stupid people, films, books… I’m sure I can find something to jabber on about for a little while before one of my daughters decides to try her hand at pole-vaulting (or something equally dangerous and/or ridiculous).

Cheers!

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.