Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fuck Yes!


It's been a long, long time since I have been awarded anything other than a poopy diaper or sleep deprivation, so imagine my surprise when the fabulous Sam over at Rot du Jour sent this, the One Lovely Blog Award, my way!

I seriously never thought that the word "lovely" would ever be associated with the internet space for my acerbic and nonsensical ramblings. Also, I never thought that more than three or four people NOT related to me would ever read this shit to begin with! This totally qualifies as double rainbow, right??

3 comments (+add yours?)

Sam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yes it totally qualifies LOL ;)

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

*high fives* I totally started following your blogs like last week, lol, but what Ive read is "Lovely" ... :) Yays!

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Effing sweet, yo!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.