Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Quick Note

Okay, so, clearly, things here look waaay different than the last time you visited, right? I decided to go ahead and update my template, but with new templates come all sorts of headaches: reconfiguring widgets, tweaking code, making sure links within said code are working, etc. etc. Of course, I am a lazy bastard and I am prone to getting distracted by things like my kids not going to bed, or my husband groping me, or whatever's on telly (if it's interesting), so some stuff may not work right away. Just know that I know, and that I'm working on it (sort of) and, eventually, this space will be fully functional and just might resemble a REAL web page.

Cheers!

1 comments (+add yours?)

Sam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

well I like the new look! good luck with getting it functional-I can totally relate to be distracted by-well by anything. LOL

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.