Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts #03: The Cake has been delayed

Last week’s freak snowstorm seriously fucked up my shit, as anybody who follows me on Twitter probably already knows. I have no idea what that has to do with this week’s installment of Random Tuesday Thoughts. Onward!
randomtuesday

  • I STILL haven’t seen Deathly Hallows.
  • The term “jeggings” makes me almost unreasonably angry.
  • I told Jeremy to get me Marvel vs. Capcom 3 as my Valentine’s gift. Nothing says “I love you” quite like stringing together crazy 30+ hit combos and farming Achievements.
  • Portal 2 was originally supposed to be out in February as well. Sadly, Valve pushed it back to an April release. This makes me a sad panda.
©Valve
Vital testing apparatus destroyed.
  • Had another dream about the zombie apocalypse last week. In this one I was infected, and really, really pissed off about it.
  • My hair went from “Pretty Decent” to “Cousin It” seemingly out of nowhere.
  • I found an awesome picture of Dave Chappelle as Prince that I am inserting here for your viewing pleasure, as well as mine.

Blouses.
  • I was supposed to get a tattoo in July. It’s almost December. What the fuck?
  • For days now, I have been smelling cigarette smoke for no apparent reason. I don’t smoke. No one around me smokes. I’ll be minding my own business and then, BAM – my nasal passages start hallucinating. Always happens around the same time and while I’m in the same place – in my goddamn living room. It’s getting really annoying.
  • I have slathered the tip of my nose with deodorant more than a few times in an effort to get the above described phantom smell to stop. This is either really clever, or really sad. Probably the latter because the smell is a reoccurring phenomenon. 
  • Dexter fans who are current on Season 5: Did shit get real or did shit get real?! The weekly wait between episodes is almost painful...

And that is it for this week's randomness. Stay classy, folks~

3 comments (+add yours?)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sometimes certain hand sanitizers smell like smoke after they've been applied. So, you know. Idk.

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have a ghost. A ghost who smokes.

That will be a hundred dollars.

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Megan -- Can I pay you in pristine hand-me-down toddler shoes?

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.