Tuesday, December 7, 2010
It’s Tuesday, so you know what that means:
|(Don't forget to visit Keely, the originator of RTT!)|
- I FINALLY saw Deathly Hallows and it was fucking AWESOME!!
- Munchkin has hit that really aggravating part of the Terrible Two’s where everything we tell her is met with a curt, “No.” Totally not my idea of a good time.
- Root beer is gross.
- I will never understand why young children are obsessed with standing on their heads.
- Midget took her Princess Jasmine doll to school yesterday. When I picked her up in the afternoon, Jasmine was newly headless, her plastic neck made of jagged edges.
- I am not entirely convinced that Midget “twisted it too much.” Twisting does not usually snap hard plastic.
- Dunham Smash?
- No 90210 until the end of January! What the fuck, CW?? And what the shit with the ending to last night’s episode? It concludes on an intensely sinister note, but then the preview for the next episode is all cheery and happy and campy.
- I started Alan Wake months ago now, and I am only on the second chapter. I need to buckle down and finish it.
alanwake.comLack of progress makes Alan sad.
- I still have yet to resolve this whole phantosmia issue.
- I donated all of my Dickies pants to charity today. As much as I loved those pants, I will never be able to fit into them again. Thank you, post childbirth hips!! (This is blatant sarcasm.)
I don’t have a coherent or clever way to end this post… Umm, sorry?