Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts #04: A decapitated Disney Princess

It’s Tuesday, so you know what that means: 

randomtuesday
(Don't forget to visit Keely, the originator of RTT!)
  • I FINALLY saw Deathly Hallows and it was fucking AWESOME!!
crushable.com
STRUT.
  • Munchkin has hit that really aggravating part of the Terrible Two’s where everything we tell her is met with a curt, “No.” Totally not my idea of a good time.
  • Root beer is gross.
  • I will never understand why young children are obsessed with standing on their heads.
  •  Midget took her Princess Jasmine doll to school yesterday. When I picked her up in the afternoon, Jasmine was newly headless, her plastic neck made of jagged edges.
  • I am not entirely convinced that Midget “twisted it too much.” Twisting does not usually snap hard plastic.
  • Dunham Smash?
  • No 90210 until the end of January! What the fuck, CW?? And what the shit with the ending to last night’s episode? It concludes on an intensely sinister note, but then the preview for the next episode is all cheery and happy and campy.
  • I started Alan Wake months ago now, and I am only on the second chapter. I need to buckle down and finish it.
alanwake.com
Lack of progress makes Alan sad.
  • I still have yet to resolve this whole phantosmia issue.
  • I donated all of my Dickies pants to charity today. As much as I loved those pants, I will never be able to fit into them again. Thank you, post childbirth hips!! (This is blatant sarcasm.)

I don’t have a coherent or clever way to end this post… Umm, sorry?

5 comments (+add yours?)

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ah, your signature Dickies. I remember your skinny butt parading around in our apartment, mocking me and my flab. Not cool.

Glad you got to see Deathly Hallows finally! We loved it, too!

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dude, I KNOW that NO phase. It sucks your will to live. My three year old is still like that. I feel your pain.

Kimber Leszczuk. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great random thoughts post! :)

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ah yes, the "NO" phase, my 6 year old is still like that, hope it passes soon. We've yet to have the headless barbies! lol... and I totally agree with the ROOT BEET, *barf* , love the post!

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@ Megan -- Is it inappropriate to throw a "Bitch, please?" your way even though we've known each other for years? Because there was nothing flabby about you AT ALL in that apartment! Chris, on the other hand... man, what a fat ass! ;)

@ allstarme -- I heard that it was supposed to pass after three... this was clearly a lie.

@ Doria -- I am so glad that somebody in the world shares my sentiment about root beer. My husband and kids are having root beer floats as I type this... @_@

@ Kimber -- Thank you! :D

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.