Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts #05: The Grumpy Edition

It’s kind of late, and today has sort of sucked, but it’s still Tuesday, which means that I can still squeeze in my weekly stream-of-consciousness fuckery and feel glad that I managed to post something.


randomtuesday

  • At around one this morning I was awoken by a CRAZY wind storm. It sounded like the Cloverfield monster was outside of my house screaming and shaking it. Yes – the wind was shaking the entire goddamn house and knocked the power out for about two seconds.
cloverfield.wikia.com
  • Midget has been sick for a few days and I am desperately trying to get her better by tomorrow so that she can sing in her school’s holiday program. However, the kid does not believe in rest, even when she is running a temperature and looks like she is dying. 
  • On the subject of Midget, no headless dolls this week! W00t! 
  • Washington drivers are seriously some of the worst I have ever seen. It’s amazing how many people don’t use their signals, cut you off, tailgate, and go under the speed limit. I fucking hate these people.
  • There is seriously nothing on telly right now. I have a bazillion channels and I can never find anything that I want to watch. WTF, Comcast?
  • IGN.com did their Game of the Year awards, and I seriously don’t understand how or why Heavy Rain was nominated for and won Best Horror Game because it is not a horror game by any stretch of the imagination. 
  • Just discovered Zuma Blitz on Facebook. Holy hell, I now have a new time-suck.
  • I have yet to mail out my Christmas cards. Megan only got hers because I included it in a package I sent her way. All of the other cards are sitting on my counter. Blank.

You know what else is blank? The inside of my head at the moment. Today has been so aggravating that I’m totally fried. Ugh. It might be time for me to run upstairs and police the living shit out of bedtime, as I am hearing way too much noise coming from the baby monitor (which I hate with a passion, btw. That’s a story/rant for another day…).

You know what, though? I’m going to take this RTT out on a much more positive note by including a shout out to a certain homie of mine who is having a baby tomorrow!!! Congratulations, dude!! :D

5 comments (+add yours?)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I fart you.

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Man, I hope Midget is well enough to do her holiday program. Those things are always soooooo cute!

Kimber Leszczuk. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope Midget feels better sooN!

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Zuma is awesome! Comcast is trash.

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anonymous -- ditto.

Thanks, you guys!
Midget was much better this morning and will be singing her holiday songs tonight!

And, yeah, Comcast kind of sucks, but they are still cheaper than all of my other options out here...

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.