Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts #06: Total eclipse of my brain

Who caught the lunar eclipse last night? I got to see a little of it but it was too damn cold out to be standing in my driveway past midnight! Pretty cool though, right? (The eclipse, not my low tolerance for the cold.) Anyway, it’s Tuesday so that means it's time for (drum roll, please)…

randomtuesday
Ta-Da!
  • Oh, shit. Christmas is on Saturday, isn’t it. (Fuuuuuck…)
  • I haven’t finished my Christmas cards yet. (Fuuuuuck…)
  • You know that guy who wrote that book about pedophilia? I’m glad he was arrested and I hope he dies. Painfully. I am completely serious.
  • The new Lonely Island single is out!! Have you seen the video or heard the song? It will change your life!
Society has clearly started advancing.
  • I’m surprised that Munchkin is still alive. Why? Because the damn kid doesn’t eat. Midget hit this phase, too, but Midget was never a garbage disposal.
  • My mum sent me an old lady cardigan from Victoria’s Secret. It smells of plastic and is definitely the frumpiest piece of clothing I own.
  • When my mum told me that the package was from Victoria’s Secret, I felt the need to remind her of that time that I quit my job at VS after sitting through the six-hour training seminar.
  • Goddamn, this sweater really smells of plastic.
  • Midget and Munchkin have proclaimed that they like “Telephone” by Lady Gaga and Beyonce.
  • The girls also like “I’m On A Boat,” by The Lonely Island and will start singing it when it comes on in the car. However, since they are obviously not allowed to use “grown-up words,” they really can’t (and don’t) sing along past the one-minute mark.
  • Does anybody know who this creepy bitch co-hosting Attack of the Show is?! She’s like, this skinny little goth woman with a GIANT head and deep red lipstick. She’s gross.
  • I could probably Google that last one, but I don’t really feel like it.
  • I am seriously considering changing my Facebook profile pic to Strutting Leo. (Know your meme, folks!)
knowyourmeme.com
Haters gonna hate.
Now that I have managed to either bore you or freak you out (or both) for the week, I am off to waste more time playing Zuma Blitz instead of doing something constructive – like wrapping presents or decoupaging the shit out of some stuff I picked up for the girls. Merry Christmas, folks~!

5 comments (+add yours?)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WERK IT LEO

Jennifer Souther said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i did my cards and my mom's christmas cards when i was procrastinating studying for finals. i'd do yours for you, except the process of telling me what to write in each card would really defeat the purpose. :(

Julie from Momspective said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I saw that video yesterday and Facebooked it. My friend runs a Karaoke company and he downloaded it to play between songs. AWESOME. Merry Christmas! I loathe it! Boo!

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lonely Island? No ideas on the creepy goth chic either. I despise Leo but that pic is hilarious! Good luck with Ho Ho shopping and the Ho Ho cards! Merry Ho HO week!

Kimber Leszczuk. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the pic of Leo LOL - he looks so much like one of my cousins it freaks me out. Great random post!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.