Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Like math, writing a good intro is hard.
- Trying to find a good wall calendar sucks. I spent about two hours browsing online until I finally found one good enough to grace my wall for an entire year.
- Have a zit under my right nostril, but, like… on the skin between where my face and nostril meet? It’s horrible and it hurts like a bitch.
- I still desperately need a haircut. Hoping to find time this week because this shit really, really needs to be tamed.
- I hate it when my touch-pad goes all retarded on me.
- I know that New Year’s is just a few days away, but I’m kind of tired of all of these Best/Worst of 2010 lists that are popping up everywhere.
- I watched The Time Traveler’s Wife recently and the end result was me crying like a bitch.
- I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World recently and the end result was me not crying like a bitch.
teaser-trailer.comNo tears formula
- I’ve placed a ban on stuffed animals. My daughters have so many that it is absolutely ridiculous – it has to be well over forty or fifty -- after donating a shit-ton of them to various charities.
- The girls got Moon Dough for Christmas, and while the idea is cool, the execution sucks. The stuff flakes and turns into powder, so it gets all over anything in the vicinity (particularly fabric) and requires massive clean up.
- I have banned that shit until further notice.
- My deodorant is totally failing me right now. I find this greatly distressing.
So, this is it – the final RTT of the year. I don’t have any New Year’s resolutions but I am hoping that in 2011, I will be able to sleep through the night ccompletely uninterrupted at least once. That would be AMAZING, but would require Munchkin to stop being so neurotic for a two year old, and for my stupid cat to stop hurpa durrping at five in the morning. Wish me luck.