Thursday, October 28, 2010
Okay, so, clearly, things here look waaay different than the last time you visited, right? I decided to go ahead and update my template, but with new templates come all sorts of headaches: reconfiguring widgets, tweaking code, making sure links within said code are working, etc. etc. Of course, I am a lazy bastard and I am prone to getting distracted by things like my kids not going to bed, or my husband groping me, or whatever's on telly (if it's interesting), so some stuff may not work right away. Just know that I know, and that I'm working on it (sort of) and, eventually, this space will be fully functional and just might resemble a REAL web page.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
See, the thing about Nagi’s death is that it was untimely; even though he was classified as “geriatric” he was still pretty young when he passed – he had only turned eight a few months prior. Unfortunately, he had a giant tumor growing behind his sternum that nobody knew about until our veterinarian was kind enough to perform a necropsy for me (and even he was blown away by his findings; the tumor was roughly the size of an adult male fist). Said tumor ruptured and bled out one night, causing the cat to scream before literally dropping dead just outside of my bedroom. (Can I just say that the sound of death is absolutely terrifying? Because it is.)
|It really didn't get much better than this.|
Gizmo is very dear to me, but the sad truth is that I can’t look at him without thinking about how great Nagi was, and how very much I still miss that son of a bitch.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
It's been a long, long time since I have been awarded anything other than a poopy diaper or sleep deprivation, so imagine my surprise when the fabulous Sam over at Rot du Jour sent this, the One Lovely Blog Award, my way!
I seriously never thought that the word "lovely" would ever be associated with the internet space for my acerbic and nonsensical ramblings. Also, I never thought that more than three or four people NOT related to me would ever read this shit to begin with! This totally qualifies as double rainbow, right??
Monday, October 4, 2010
- You can totally commit vehicular homicide and get away with it! The worst that will happen to you? Three months house-arrest and seven to eight years on probation! For KILLING someone -- and driving drunk! So go run some fuckers down; it'll be rad!
|I'm a killer! w00t w00t|
- It’s okay to steal from the dead. Especially if the dead was a singer/songwriter. Take their shit, claim it as your own, and everybody will love you. (Though it does look like Adrianna is going to face the consequences for this... maybe. We'll see.)
- Planting cocaine in a schoolmate’s locker is perfectly acceptable.
- Get drunk in public. Especially if you are underage. It’s awesome since nobody ever asks for ID.
- Running from the cops is super fun, especially since they are too incompetent to actually catch you!
- Do not trust anyone with an accent, particularly if said accent is English.
|See these blokes? EVIL. (Especially lefty.)|
- Every relationship in the universe is doomed. Doomed, goddammit!!