Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #09: I should really stock up on fingertip bandages

Grr. Argh.

randomtuesday
Remember: Keely = Rad. Check her out.

  • No odd run-ins with total strangers since last post! Yay!
  • I went off of wellbutrin cold turkey. It’s been almost a week, and so far, so good.
  • I’m still mystified by how bad the drivers here in WA are. People here actually think it’s okay to make a left turn on red!! 
  • I read an article on IGN that really pissed me off. It’s called “Brining a Bikini to a Sword Fight” and it is about how there are no strong female characters in games. I reckon the author wrote it to win favour with the ladies. The author is so full of shit that I can’t even… gah! Hate-filled rant elaborating on all of this will probably go up later this week.
  • Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon reminds me of a giant Nagi.
Twins.
  • I hate it when Jeremy works late. 
  • Evidently, the girls hate it, too.
  • Nearly took the top of my left index finger off with a vegetable peeler yesterday. In case you were wondering, that shit fucking HURT.
  • Magic Erasers are probably one of the greatest inventions ever.
  • My sketchbook is still collecting dust. It is just collecting dust in a far more visible location.
So, yeah… umm… …yeah...? I know, I know -- this is the best post EVAR. I'll be more coherent next time, I swear.

3 comments (+add yours?)

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Toothless is an awesome dragon! Eww on the fanger, hope all is well with that! Ahh I praise the magic erasers also. They RAWK!

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My walls would look like so much ass w/out magic erasers. I would seriously be lost without them!

alitalyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You quit Welbutrin cold turkey? You are a strong woman! If I skip a day, I am lashing out at everyone in my path. It has become my miracle drug.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.