Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Remember: Keely = Rad. Check her out.
- No odd run-ins with total strangers since last post! Yay!
- I went off of wellbutrin cold turkey. It’s been almost a week, and so far, so good.
- I’m still mystified by how bad the drivers here in WA are. People here actually think it’s okay to make a left turn on red!!
- I read an article on IGN that really pissed me off. It’s called “Brining a Bikini to a Sword Fight” and it is about how there are no strong female characters in games. I reckon the author wrote it to win favour with the ladies. The author is so full of shit that I can’t even… gah! Hate-filled rant elaborating on all of this will probably go up later this week.
- Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon reminds me of a giant Nagi.
- I hate it when Jeremy works late.
- Evidently, the girls hate it, too.
- Nearly took the top of my left index finger off with a vegetable peeler yesterday. In case you were wondering, that shit fucking HURT.
- Magic Erasers are probably one of the greatest inventions ever.
- My sketchbook is still collecting dust. It is just collecting dust in a far more visible location.
So, yeah… umm… …yeah...? I know, I know -- this is the best post EVAR. I'll be more coherent next time, I swear.