Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #13: Night sweats and nosebleeds

Trying to compose these intro sentences and paragraphs is starting to wear on my brain, cementing why I am not a writer. In any case, you know what’s up:

randomtuesday
It's all Keely's fault (but that's not a bad thing).
  • I’m pretty sure that I am falling apart. I have been having severe night sweats for some time now (it’s gross), I’ve been bruising easier and easier, and last night I had a double nosebleed. It wasn’t even the flowing kind – it was the stuff that coagulates and blocks your nasal passages, like, immediately. Not to mention my stupid hand eczema is flaring up again.
  • 4. Itchy. Tasty.
  • Only one week to go until Marvel vs. Capcom 3 drops!!! 
  • Jeremy and I watched Eclipse over the weekend and absolutely hated it. It was the most watchable of the three Twilight films, but BLOODY HELL. I laughed so hard at the menu that I almost cried. Like much of the film, I don't think it was supposed to be funny... 
LOLZ
  • Furthermore, if these Twilight movies are such cash cows, why don’t they do something about the special effects budget? That CG shot of Seattle was pretty painful.
  • Underwater vampires.
  • I always feel like the biggest asshole in the world when I let the girls watch more than thirty minutes of telly a day. They seriously can’t get enough of the shit. Midget will even ask me if her and her sister can watch tv when they get home from where ever. Sigh.
  • I had to take Munchkin with me to see my shrink this morning. This is not the first time she’s had to tag along, but, wow. She was in top form as she picked apart one of the plants in the room, tried to show the dr. a pseudo booger (she put tissue to her face), at one point shouted at him, “HEY YOU,” and sat on one arm of the chair asking him about his notes.
  • My homie down in the OC sent me an awesome package for a Valentine’s Day swap. She made the girls each a little stuffy (Midget got a ninja that she slept with last night and Munchkin got an amigurumi jellyfish that she tried to tie around her waist) and enclosed goodie bags with candies in them. The needle-felted Jack Skellington though? Motherfucking EPIC!!
  • I need to send out my part of the swap ASAP. I had run out of some supplies, which I was able to pick up this morning (yay for not being out of stock!!). The only bad thing is that I can never work on these sort of things until after the kids have gone to bed, otherwise my art supplies end up EVERYWHERE. Besides, who in the hell wants to deal with a hot glue gun around a curious toddler and a curious pre-schooler?
  • Related: I had to wash hella glitter off of Midget last night. HELLA

Okay, so I’m going to keep things short this week because the internet is having some issues today, and Munchkin is going ape-shit over every little thing. EVERY. LITTLE. THING. Gaaahhhh….!!!

2 comments (+add yours?)

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Edward Cullen *swoons* what can I say, Im a twilighter or whatevski they are called. Love love love the shit outta that jack the skeleton. For real! I want one!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Harry Potter > Edward Cullen. But hey, do your thing. If you want to go wait in the woods until you get your period and hope a vampire or a pack of wolves shows up, knock yourself out.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.