Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Couples everywhere are figuratively hung over from last night’s love fest(s), seasonal candies are going on clearance, and many game nerds all over the country are playing the shit out of Marvel vs Capcom 3 today. Not me, though, which gives me all the more time for *cue epic music*:
|Remember, this is Keely's monster. Go visit her!|
- So, my dumb-ass forgot to pre-order the special edition of MvC 3, and that means that I have to wait a week before I get my copy. I could buckle and buy the regular version, but getting a nicer package and two extra characters for free is kind of a big deal. Regardless, I’m pretty pissed at myself right now.
- EPIC FAIL! Argh!!
- I keep telling myself that at least I can use the time to finally finish Alan Wake, but it’s just not the same. Alan Wake, as cool as it is, is absolutely EXHAUSTING to play. Don’t ask me why – maybe it’s the length of the episodes, or maybe it’s all of that running the fuck away from Taken constantly (which is surprisingly stressful), but, yeah. I play it and I get bloody tired!
- Munchkin talks in her sleep and it’s amusing and weird. She’s in that weird phase of talking where you really have to have a trained ear to understand her because she doesn’t enunciate certain syllables. This means that her nighttime ramblings are completely incoherent, even to Jeremy and I.
- Jeremy talks in his sleep, too. It’s nothing like that Sleep Talkin’ Man bloke; it’s super sporadic, unintelligible mumbling with an occasional real word or phrase. Last week he said, “Hey,” very clearly.
- On the subject of my husband, he ended up getting HELLA sick. He spent the vast majority of yesterday in a half-conscious stupor of snot and body aches. Weak sauce.
- One of the best things I have seen in a long time: Midget doing The Creep. It’s one of the best things ever.
- Gina Carano is finally returning to MMA later this year! I hope she wins her fight; that would be really lame if she gets her ass kicked straightaway.
- Midget got a ridiculous amount of candy for Valentine’s Day. I honestly cannot believe how much candy she came home with. It’s like Halloween up in this bitch.
- A few nights ago I dreamt that Gizmo had rabies and we had to put him down. I wasn’t at all distressed by this dream because in all honesty I believe that he is too stupid to contract the disease. (Having him vaccinated also helps.)
- My newest television addiction: Beyond Scared Straight. The best part is that out of the episodes that I watched a few days ago, the male inmates were all “Let’s talk about our feelings,” whereas the female inmates (who were hella butch, btw) were like, “BITCH! I’mma tear your ass UP!! Smile again!! DO IT!!!”
I think that about wraps up my randomness for this week. Until next time…