Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Damn you, sleep deprivation! It’s a good thing that it’s Tuesday, because there’s no way in hell I would be able to come up with anything to post other than
|You know the drill.|
- Dropped Midget off at school this morning and the world looked normal. On the drive home, it got hella dark and snow and ice fucking poured out of the sky. Think Niagra Falls – only frozen.
- Naturally there were plenty of idiots speeding and tailgating. Sorry, but there’s no way in shit I will ever go 45 mph when it’s snowing so hard that visibility is an issue.
- I have been binge-gaming on MvC3 ever since it arrived over the weekend. Is it as awesome as I hoped it would be? Fuck yes!
|Dark Phoenix FTW.|
- The above screenshot is kind of funny... (if you truly know Jeremy and myself, you understand.)
- It goes without saying that my efforts to finish Alan Wake have, once again, been derailed.
- Jeremy spent all of last week with a severe man cold. It sucked. (In fact, he's still sick. Lame.)
- I got bored last week, so I set up a Formspring account.
- Picked up volume one of The Walking Dead graphic novel a few weeks back. I completely forgot about it until I spotted Jeremy reading it. Apparently it is way different from the show.
- I’ll read it eventually.
- Oh, shit – we’re going to have to pick up some more Shirtless Kirk soon.
- WTF is up with the kids on Sid the Science Kid? With the exception of Sid, his classmates all seem… off. Especially the bespectacled girl. What the hell is wrong with her??
- Both of the girls are hitting some mad growth-spurts. Last week they were eating almost non-stop. Remember Unicron from Transformers: The Movie? It was like that – only a little prettier.
- So, I’m thinking that Jeremy and I should go through our Fantastic Four comic books and sell them, especially now that the Human Torch is dead and the series is ending and re-launching (as Future Foundation) next month...