Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #15: The sky is falling!

Damn you, sleep deprivation! It’s a good thing that it’s Tuesday, because there’s no way in hell I would be able to come up with anything to post other than

randomtuesday
You know the drill
  • Dropped Midget off at school this morning and the world looked normal. On the drive home, it got hella dark and snow and ice fucking poured out of the sky. Think Niagra Falls – only frozen.
  • Naturally there were plenty of idiots speeding and tailgating. Sorry, but there’s no way in shit I will ever go 45 mph when it’s snowing so hard that visibility is an issue.
  • I have been binge-gaming on MvC3 ever since it arrived over the weekend. Is it as awesome as I hoped it would be? Fuck yes!
Dark Phoenix FTW.
  • The above screenshot is kind of funny... (if you truly know Jeremy and myself, you understand.)
  • It goes without saying that my efforts to finish Alan Wake have, once again, been derailed.
  • Jeremy spent all of last week with a severe man cold. It sucked. (In fact, he's still sick. Lame.)
  • I got bored last week, so I set up a Formspring account.
  • Picked up volume one of The Walking Dead graphic novel a few weeks back. I completely forgot about it until I spotted Jeremy reading it. Apparently it is way different from the show.
  • I’ll read it eventually.
  • Oh, shit – we’re going to have to pick up some more Shirtless Kirk soon.
  • WTF is up with the kids on Sid the Science Kid? With the exception of Sid, his classmates all seem… off. Especially the bespectacled girl. What the hell is wrong with her??

mastudios.com
GAH!
  • Both of the girls are hitting some mad growth-spurts. Last week they were eating almost non-stop. Remember Unicron from Transformers: The Movie? It was like that – only a little prettier.
  • So, I’m thinking that Jeremy and I should go through our Fantastic Four comic books and sell them, especially now that the Human Torch is dead and the series is ending and re-launching (as Future Foundation) next month...
I was going to type up a nice, neat conclusion here, but I have been side-tracked by this Special Agent Oso crap. It’s the first time I have seen this, and I sincerely hope it will be the last. It’s awful. So, on that note, I’m out. Join me in a week – I might have a good story about shoveling my driveway like a boss. Then again, maybe I won’t. Hrrmmm…

5 comments (+add yours?)

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm totally going to formspring you! I have one and hardly anyone ever asks me anything. :( Btw, I think my name on there is Lowbelly.

The Daddy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Glad I found your blog. Funny as shit. AND you used to write for video games? Radness. Never got around to FF Tactics, but wanted it. I don't lurk on the blogscape as much as I'd like, but when I do, I'll be sure to swing back here!

I'm with you on the Sid Kids. Something a little "possessed" about them, they way they walk, move and talk. It's like they're floating or on muscle relaxers or something. Why is it so friggin' hard to make a kid's show where the characters aren't bizarre as hell?

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OoOoOo snow and ice... That sucks!!! I've no idea about the games... hahah.. Dang he is still sick? That sucks!!! Agreed on the Sid show... Weird.. Just weird...

Julie from Momspective said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I feel really guilty that it's 70 degrees here.

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

70 degrees sounds amazingly awesome. Especially when it's supposed to drop into the tees tonight...!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.