Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #16: I got a bunch of shit done today

Trying to post a blog amidst a mess of taxes, emissions tests, eye-wear adjustments, and cooking dinner is hard. Not as hard as math, but still hard. Anyway, you know what’s up:

randomtuesday
There really should be some kind of epic theme music for this.

  • Apparently today is National Pig Day. We celebrated by cooking up some (Italian) pork sausage for our spaghetti sauce.
  • I don’t have any good stories about shoveling snow out of the driveway. In fact, I didn’t even have to shovel anything at all, which is awesome, because it was cold as fuck outside.
  • BTW, last week’s snow showers were bizarre and they sucked.
  • I need Spring to get here already. NEED.
  • Jeremy surprised me by purchasing a super-holy-balls-massive limited edition MvC3 arcade stick for me. The thing is seriously bigger than I am… but it’s AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Aww, shit, son!!

  • If you have two children and you hear the older one proclaim that they are playing dress-up it means that the younger one is being used as a modeling guinea pig.
  • I’m going to set a long-term goal for myself: to be able to open jars without any assistance whatsoever. (Cue raucous laughter.)
  • 90210 continues to be ridiculous and infuriating. This whole Annie and Emily thing in particular actually has me screaming at my television set like, “What are you doing?! SAY SOMETHING!!” Because, you know, if I had a cousin who was fucking up my shit after telling me behind closed doors, “Hey, I’m going to fuck up your shit and everyone thinks I’m innocent!” I would go to my mother, or my boyfriend, or my friends and be like, “Guess what my fucking cousin just did.” Somehow I think you would, too??
  • At least Teddy is finally out of the closet!
  • On the subject of shows on the telly, I am ridiculously excited for Chopped: All Stars.
  • I picked up and read the first volume of The Walking Dead like I said I would. Yay, me!
  • Speaking of zombies, I have not dreamt about them in quite a while (which is just weird). I think I’m about due.
  • Midget is questioning the motives of Darth Vader.


On that note, Midget and Munchkin are completely flipping their shit because it’s that time of night where they completely flip their shit. It’s good times, especially when there are grape sodas and headaches involved. Oh, and stomping. There is a lot of stomping happening right now and I cannot grasp why...

4 comments (+add yours?)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

grape sodas > math

Julie from Momspective said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

90210 is supposed to be that way lol. I met that hottie on there and I can't remember his name but he was down with doing a shot with me. His publicist wasn't. That bad boy one who has been on it since the first season. He's just as hot in person.

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cause stomping is so much fun, what? you didn't know?

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Julie -- Maybe next time you see if his publicist is down with shots of (spiked) grape soda ;)

@Doria -- I remember when stomping was fun. I can see the appeal, but my headache(s) can't.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.