Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #17: Adventures with Azithromycin

You guys, I'm too out of it to do the usual epic intro sentence/paragraph. Onward!

randomtuesday
Keely = bitchin'
  • Went to the doctor this morning for one issue, but ended up being diagnosed with a raging sinus infection. Is it sinus infection season? Because it seems like a lot of people have one right now.
  • I have officially started the long, harrowing process of getting Midget into kindergarten. It shouldn’t be long or harrowing, as it’s just kindergarten, but the world has gone mad. I will write about this at length soon, I’m sure.
  • Jeremy is sick. AGAIN. WTF, Universe?!
  • I’m finally all caught up on 90210. I’m so glad that everyone stopped being stupid long enough for the whole Annie/Emily thing to be resolved. Of course, now the show is off for a month. Go figure.
  • I’m starting to dislike the cat more and more. Other than being excellent with the girls, and having some of the softest damn fur I have ever felt on an animal, he doesn’t really have any redeeming qualities.
Herpa derp derp derp.
  • Munchkin cut her toe a few days ago, and I still have no idea of how. It’s a big, nasty cut, too – runs almost the entire length of her big toe, is a little too deep for my liking, and is bruised. I’m happy to report that she is handling the injury like a BOSS.
  • While I’m on the subject of Munchkin, have I mentioned the crush she has on one of Midget's teachers? She got all bold today and asked to give him a kiss.
  • Sometimes I miss being a red-head.
  • Sometimes I miss my labret piercing.
  • Chopped: All-Stars debuted a couple of nights ago. That was some good shit.
  • Even better shit? Face-Off on SyFy. The dancing zombies? AMAZING.
  • Even more amazing than dancing zombies? Well, nothing, but the gameplay video for Jill in MvC3 came out today, and it looks like it could be on the same tier of amazing as the zombies.
On that note, I'm going to go daydream about trading in stupid Gizmo for the Cheshire Cat (the Tim Burton version). That guy looks like he'd be a fantastic pet. I wonder if he's any good with kids?

7 comments (+add yours?)

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful cat!!! We have two of them who have no redeeming qualities other than incredibly soft fur. Bastards. LOL

Flu has finally hit our house tonight. Child has bucket attached to her head. Blech.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

^ "child has bucket attached to her head." ALL HAIL PLANKTON!!!!

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awe... that cat is cute, hehe.. Id def take the chesire cat tho, and the mad hatter, mmmm, tasty! :)

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry you have a sinus infection. That blows! Chopped did kick ass!I may just have to watch this Face Off show.
Love your random!
Jess

Julie from Momspective said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kindergarten is a PITA and the herp a derp made me crack up! I haven't heard that in ages!

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We have a dog with no redeeming qualities other than she keeps her brothers entertained. I would love to get rid of her but I'd feel bad!

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Kristine -- Sorry to hear your little one has the flu. I think these cats are onto something with their soft furs...

@Doria -- Cheshire, most definitely. Dunno about Hatter, though... maybe if he combed his hair.

@Jess -- Thank you :) You should totally check out Face Off; it's a lot of fun to watch.

@Julie -- Glad I could be of service :)

@allstar -- I am right there with you on that one!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.