Tuesday, March 8, 2011
You guys, I'm too out of it to do the usual epic intro sentence/paragraph. Onward!
|Keely = bitchin'|
- Went to the doctor this morning for one issue, but ended up being diagnosed with a raging sinus infection. Is it sinus infection season? Because it seems like a lot of people have one right now.
- I have officially started the long, harrowing process of getting Midget into kindergarten. It shouldn’t be long or harrowing, as it’s just kindergarten, but the world has gone mad. I will write about this at length soon, I’m sure.
- Jeremy is sick. AGAIN. WTF, Universe?!
- I’m finally all caught up on 90210. I’m so glad that everyone stopped being stupid long enough for the whole Annie/Emily thing to be resolved. Of course, now the show is off for a month. Go figure.
- I’m starting to dislike the cat more and more. Other than being excellent with the girls, and having some of the softest damn fur I have ever felt on an animal, he doesn’t really have any redeeming qualities.
|Herpa derp derp derp.|
- Munchkin cut her toe a few days ago, and I still have no idea of how. It’s a big, nasty cut, too – runs almost the entire length of her big toe, is a little too deep for my liking, and is bruised. I’m happy to report that she is handling the injury like a BOSS.
- While I’m on the subject of Munchkin, have I mentioned the crush she has on one of Midget's teachers? She got all bold today and asked to give him a kiss.
- Sometimes I miss being a red-head.
- Sometimes I miss my labret piercing.
- Chopped: All-Stars debuted a couple of nights ago. That was some good shit.
- Even better shit? Face-Off on SyFy. The dancing zombies? AMAZING.
- Even more amazing than dancing zombies? Well, nothing, but the gameplay video for Jill in MvC3 came out today, and it looks like it could be on the same tier of amazing as the zombies.