Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Okay, so, I know that Keely has announced a Random Tuesday hiatus, but I’ve grown so accustomed to doing this every week that I just. Can’t. Stop. With that being said…
|Link to Keely's has been disabled for now. Sad face.|
- I went to the emergency room last week due to an adverse (allergic?) reaction to an anti-depressant called effexor. I was going to write a post about it, but it was actually quite boring. The highlight reel includes an EKG (I had some burning in my chest and arms), blood work, and a CAT-Scan (to rule out any neurological damage). Thankfully, everything turned out okay.
- It should go without saying that I am scared shitless of the medical bills that are going to start arriving (our insurance sort of sucks). Oh, how I miss Kaiser Permanente!!!
- Midget has suddenly become deathly afraid of things that go bump in the night. Last night she completely flipped her shit because the dryer was running – and, obviously, making noises.
- Now that the weather is slowly but surely warming up, I feel motivated to work on the house again. We moved in a year ago later this week and the place is still a massive work-in-progress.
- Ironically, I just turned the heater up.
- I started Resident Evil 5 last week (like I said I would). I have only completed Chapter 1-1. It probably will take me twelve years to finish it.
- I finished all six volumes of The Walking Dead. Reading graphic novels should not be so stressful. Book Four, in particular, is just… wow.
Hrrmmm. I really don’t have much to say this week. Maybe I can make up for it with incessant Twitter-babble and an actual post about any number of random topics soon? IDK. We’ll see. For now, though? I have to get Munchkin off of the dining room table.