Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #19: Get ready to get bored

I almost didn’t put one of these together this week, but then I looked at my blog traffic, strung together a whole slew of profanities to myself, and resolved to make this shit happen.

randomtuesday
Tell Keely she's pretty.
  • Congratulations to my good friend (who shall remain nameless for privacy) on the birth of her second daughter! (Condolences for the sleep deprivation.)
  • Remember when I said that one of my goals was to open jars of spaghetti sauce unaided? I accomplished that goal over the weekend and it was spectacular.
  • I’ve resolved to start Resident Evil 5 at some point this week. I’m actually really, really excited about this.
  • I’m probably more excited than I should be.
  • I’m not excited that, due to various circumstances, it will probably take me twelve years to finish it.
  • I should probably also play RE4 first, but whatever.
  • I should probably finish Alan Wake first, but whatever.
  • In my last bit of gaming “news” for the week, I’ve given up on MvC3’s online versus mode. I like playing against other people, but I just cannot hang with all of these kids that are able to dedicate hours to practicing their cancels. Don’t get me wrong – I know what I’m doing, and I can Team Aerial Combo like a motherfucker, but these other folks I end up playing against are insane. (They’re also dicks.)
  • I should also mention that I am getting much slower in my old age. Doing a crouching light kick followed by a standing medium into a crouching medium into a standing heavy is proving much more difficult than it did when I was all young and my hands weren’t so beat up.
  • When I worked for the Humane Society my hands got seriously fucked up. Rabbit bites and holding a high powered hose for hours on end will tear your shit up – and FAST.
  • My time at the Humane Society also ruined my opinion about rabbits forever. Maybe I’ll write about this at length another time. (Though, is that something anybody would really want to read about?)
scientopia.org
Satan.
  • Whenever I have to pick up a prescription at the pharmacy I get kind of paranoid that the pharmacists are judging the living shit out of me, since they obviously know every medication I’m taking.
  • One of the things I really hate: poops that interrupt naptime.
  • I am terrified of the day Munchkin decides to drop her afternoon nap.
  • It’s finally starting to look and feel like spring around here, which is fucking AWESOME in for a billion different reasons. However, this also means that at some point, Jeremy or I must mow the lawn.

This turned out to be a lot longer than I thought it would be! On that note, Keely has announced that RTT is going on hiatus, though other bloggers can feel free to keep going w/out using the fabulous linky button you see at the beginning of these. I haven’t decided if I’m going to continue the weekly shenanigans or not, though. I’m leaning toward yes, but we’ll see.

Peace OUT.

5 comments (+add yours?)

Ginger said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Rabbits are EEEVVVVIIIIILLLLL. For serious. They hide behind their cuteness, but deep down they are the devil.

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Rabbits are nasty little buggers. Except for the Easter Bunny. Just sayin'. LOL

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree -- rabbits are awful creatures and they need to be stopped.

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mmmm Easter Bunny!

Keely said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Bunnies are evil? *trembly lip*

I'm thinking of making a button sans linky for y'all to use.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.