Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #21: Insert witty title here.

I don’t really have a clear opening paragraph this week. Let’s just get this shit started, yes?


  • I’m going to start out by saying that Pussy Stampede is the best name for a segment of anything EVER. (It’s the portion of Web Soup where they highlight viral cat videos.) 
  • Jeremy got me the Biohazard Sound Chronicle Best Track Box, which is a pretty rad thing for me. It’s a boxed set of almost every Resident Evil soundtrack (0 through 4, and Code: Veronica X). It’s amazing – I love it. 
  • Listening to the set was a total nostalgia attack – particularly the soundtracks to RE2 and RE: Code: Veronica. Good times. 
  • BTW, listening to the scary tunes from the first RE (the remastered, re-arranged stuff from the remake) while your husband creeps up behind you to grab a boob? TERRIFYING
  • Yesterday was my dad’s birthday, and even though I bought his card weeks ago, I have yet to send it out. My inability to mail out cards on time has actually become sort of a running joke (annoyance) with my family. I ALWAYS get shit for it. 
  • Jeremy watches the Celebrity Apprentice. I mention this because I happened to be around when Meatloaf went all apeshit on Gary Busey. It was so. fucking. weird. 
celebritysmackblog
Rawr!
  • Related: Donald Trump’s son looks hella dodgy. 
  • My traffic is down and I have lost a couple of followers over the last week or so. I’m not entirely sure of why; I have yet to talk about decapitating dogs for the health department or my intense dislike for grilled cheese sandwiches. 

On that fabulous note, I’m going to chill out on the random for the time being and see if I can finally mail out that damn birthday card…

Peace out~

8 comments (+add yours?)

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I lost 3 followers on my tumblr last week and it was just random. Well, ok, one was a semi-friend who I pissed off with a comment about feminism but the others, no idea. Then suddenly, I gained 3 back. You just never know. Happy RTT!

VandyJ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sending cards on time is what's expected--always do the unexpected. Keeps people on their toes.

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love some Busey... hehehe... Send that card out woman! :)

Cheshire said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

it's ok, I still love you...that's all you need since I am a celestial being...or something.

Heather H said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am watching Celebrity Apprentice right now. Someone should tell Meatloaf that things are very, VERY wrong when you start looking crazier than Gary Busey.

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@allstar -- The interwebs are a strange, indecisive place, for sure. Happy RTT :D
@Vandy -- I tried to tell my dad that, once... he didn't call me back for a week (lolz)
@Doria -- I sent it out today! I'm all proud of myself and shit :D
@Cheshire -- When did that happen?
@Heather -- AGREED!!!

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Meh. That's why I don't even pay attention to my blog followers. I don't think the number has changed in over a year, though. I don't even know. That doesn't mean I wouldn't love to have more followers or that I wouldn't be bummed about losing them, but I know I'm not doing much to gain followers, so I never think about it.

Meowlissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for making me smile on my sad-bastard-esque day :) Damn pity parties.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.