Tuesday, April 19, 2011
I’m not sure if I have much in the way of oddities to purge from my head today, but I’ll give it a go and hope for an epic installment of
|*Stacy over at Stacy Uncorked has gotten in-touch with her inner rebel by hosting RTT|
- Jeremy and I saw Scream 4 last night (sans children, of course). It was a fun movie to watch. A little predictable, but overall not bad.
- 90210 is back on the air! I haven’t seen it yet, but I heard something about a monkey…
- I have become addicted to Honey Kix. I think they’re only sold at Target, which kind of sucks because Target is kind of out of the way (not to mention a huge money-suck).
- Midget’s kindergarten assessment appointment has been made for the end of June. It’s going to be a two hour affair (WTF?!) and insurance will not cover the cost because it is not health-related.
- Speaking of Midget, I have a parent/teacher conference with her teacher(s) later today. I’m sort of terrified.
- Am I the only one who gets paranoid when the same car has been behind them for too long when going places?
- SOCOM 4 is officially out today, which means that, in theory, I should be able to get my reasonably less-stressed husband back. If the release creates more stress, well… argh.
- Portal 2 also came out today, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival on my doorstep. HOWEVER, thanks to stupid DC Universe and its insane amount of required hard drive space on the PS3, I will not be able to re-acquaint myself with GLaDOS until we get a new (larger) hard drive.
- Fuck you, DC Universe.
- On the final chapter of Resident Evil 5, and I am totally digging it. Will have to play through several times to get some Achievements and unlockables, but I don’t mind. Just not looking forward to Reaper encounters. I fucking hate those things – they use their instant death attack on me (or my AI partner) 100% of the time (even though the guide says there’s only a 25% chance of it occurring) and then I look like a chump as I am forced to restart checkpoints over and over!
residentevil.wikia.comFUCK these guys!!!
- Oh, shit, there I go on a manic game-talking binge again. Yikes.
- I have yet to see my friend and her new baby, and it has been a month since she came home. Talk about a drag. I feel like the biggest damn flake on the planet, as every time we make tentative plans for me to visit I have to bow out because somebody has caught a goddamn cold. I absolutely avoid exposing other people’s kids, particularly newborns, to sickness of any kind – no exception.
- More people should adopt that policy. Almost every kid in Midget’s class has a runny nose. I have had to stop myself from shouting, “Which one of you did this to me?!” on more than one occasion.
Okay, on that note, I think I am going to attempt a cat-nap before Munchkin wakes up here, though it might be wiser to replay 5-3 of RE5. IDK yet. Sleep sounds so amazing right now, and the house is all quiet, and I can’t stop yawning, and…