Tuesday, April 26, 2011
OMFG, I can’t think of a cohesive sounding “intro” to save my life right now!
- A few days ago I had an opportunity to chat with the glorious Ginger and her man over at Noodleknobs. Adult conversation is always refreshing. I crave it. Spending my days saying things words like “potty,” “owies,” “poot-poot,” and “TAKE A NAP” has surely dropped my IQ points by about a thousand percent. Go check out our conversation and leave some love.
- Resident Evil 5 protagonist Chris Redfield provided me with a pretty big LOL moment while I was binge-gaming. Now, in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Chris has a move referred to as the “Boulder Punch.” I didn’t think anything of it… until I reached a QTE (in RE5) where Chris had to literally punch a boulder. (No spoilers, I promise!)
What's up, broken hand?
- I had another LOLZ moment when Chris falls from a ledge. (That sounds bad, I know.) Instead of being all tough-cool-guy who gets right back up and gives clear, concise orders in the face of danger, he flails his arm toward the direction Sheva needs to go, while making a weird, tired sort of grunting noise. It wasn't meant to be funny, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing. A lot.
- Midget seems to be a fan of Jill Valentine. She drew a picture of a girl, and after seeing Jill in action she added a red device to the girl’s chest. It’s pretty damn funny if you ask me.
|Best thing I've seen all week.|
- Oh, that parent-teacher conference went really well. Midget is doing awesome and her teachers truly believe that she is ready for kindergarten now. Hopefully the psychologist will share the sentiment.
- How is it that people living in and around Seattle can’t drive in the rain? It rains here all the damn time – you’d think these fucking people would be used to it, but, no. Every time it rains, the 405 slows to a goddamn crawl for no apparent reason other than the fact that everyone thinks the sky is falling.
- Then again, people around here can’t drive at all, rain or shine. Assholes.
- Jeremy took full advantage of the nicest day we’ve had in a long time to mow the lawn. Victory!
- You know that show Taxicab Confessions on HBO? It baffles the living shit out of me. People totally spill the craziest, most personal shit you can think of to these random drivers, and I just don’t get it.
- I talked to LG a few days ago, who told me that she is saving up to buy herself a new pair of boobs in time for summer. That woman cracks me up.
Well, on that note, it’s time for me to end the random and get on with the rest of the day. If you’re a masochist craving some bonafide nightmare fuel (or just really, really curious), go check out what Sesame Street’s Burt might look like if he wasn’t a muppet. (Special thanks to Keely for tweeting this -- along with a warning -- last night!)
Until next time~