Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #25: IDK, man.

What’s up, folks? So, I’m hella late mentioning this because I’m a chump, but, in Keely’s absence, the lovely Stacy over at Stacy Uncorked has taken over the RTT hosting duties; she has even provided a nifty new badge for the occasion:

Stacy
Check it!

  • I’m just going to come right out and say that I am glad that Osama Bin Laden is dead. Seriously. Fuck that guy. Massive props to the SEALs for taking his ass out!
  • I have, once again, found myself in serious need of a haircut.
  • I wish I could give my buddy, Megan, a big hug.
  • The current 90210 storyline involving Adrianna switching out Silver’s bipolar meds with some unknown red and white capsules is intensely disturbing to me. Watching last week’s episode where she’s in full-blown mania was just… shudder.
  • My friend got hit on by the original Black Ranger from Power Rangers at a con over the weekend. I think I went into cardiac arrest when she told me the story. It was fucking priceless!
  • Another priceless happening was when Facebook suggested that I might like genocide. Seriously. Because I said something about being genocidal toward arachnids.

1,336 likes?! WTF?? (Click for full size)

  • I’m hoarding boxes of Honey Kix. Well, not really, but I have several boxes. When I am done putting this post together I’m going to fucking ATTACK a bowl of that shit. Hell, I might do it before I finish this. It’s not like the fate of the world hinges upon how fast I push this live.
  • Munchkin with no nap is one of the most horrible things in the world. (I mean that in the most loving way possible.) I mean, I knew this – this was not news to me. But when she didn’t nap at all on Sunday, it was… ugh. That’s what it was: ugh.
  • My husband’s insane libido is killing me. No, really. 
  • WWE Tough Enough is strangely addictive. I don’t even like wrestling, but this show is really interesting to watch.
  • I hate going to Costco. That place is eternally busy, even twelve minutes after opening.

Okay, guys, that’s it for this week. Munchkin and I are both in desperate need of naps. Peace.

6 comments (+add yours?)

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my god, I laughed so hard at FB suggesting you like genocide. WTF?!
Honey Nut Kix is the shit! I was so excited to try it and I love it!
Costco blows goats.
Jess

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope you get some naps! Toddlers with no naps are just beyond...*shudders to think*

servbot001 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

as usual, this is rad

Stacy Uncorked said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm in serious need of a haircut, too - I've been putting it off since, um, September. Waaaaay over due! ;)

I have some catching up to do on 90210, apparently! :)

OMG - you like genocide, huh? BWAHAHAHAHA! That's rich! ;)

Honey Kix....*drool*

Munchkin with no nap is definitely the worst - unless it's an 8-year old playing video games and getting all Drama Queen with frustration. ;)

Woman killed by husband's libido...news at 11.

Thanks for rockin' the random rebellion with me - you totally ROCK! :)

Blogger's Elbow, Fun School Projects - RTT Rebel

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha genocide on arachnids... awesome!

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

If you *really* wanted to give me a hug you'd get your ass to CA for a visit! Come on! I deserve it!

Anyway, Charlotte hasn't been napping, either. I'm losing it.

Later, you fascist dictator, you.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.