Tuesday, May 17, 2011
‘Sup, party people? Are you ready for this week’s Random? Cool~
|Go say hi to Stacy -- she is absolutely fabulous ;)|
- First off, PSN is back up! Yay! My love affair with Portal 2 is within arm’s reach – just need to swap out that damn hard drive, first. Fucking DCU and its outright insane install requirements…
- Speaking of DCU, my brother-in-law is so hooked on that shit that I seriously wonder if somebody is going to have to put together some kind of intervention. He actually flaked on coming over awhile back because he was doing raids.
- I have been having fun with Google Analytics lately. Not that I didn’t enjoy it before, but the search terms bringing people to my little slice of the interwebs are becoming stranger and stranger. “Pee on steel,” “slutty Samus,” and, “why did my bunny suddenly attack me?” are among my favourites this month.
- I bought my first anti-aging/skin firming cream a little over a month ago. I’m not sure if it’s making a huge difference, but if using that shit now can offer me any chance of not getting my mom’s jowls, I’ll take it.
- Come to think of it, my dad has some pretty gnarly jowls going on, too…
- The live-action Ambiguously Gay Duo skit that aired on SNL last week was brilliant. If you haven’t seen it by now, you have failed at life.
- All of the shows I watch are ending for the season, with the exception of Smallville, which, of course, has ended forever. What on earth am I going to do with myself now??
- My iPod was being a total asshole last week.
- Munchkin has learned how to open the baby gate. I’m terrified.
- The motorized blinds that were installed last week are fucking rad. I absolutely adore them.
- Midget has hit this weird phase where everything is a battle. The simplest things have been turning into all out war – it’s ridiculous…ly stressful. Urrrgh.
- Over the weekend, Jeremy measured the girls along one of the doorways in the house. Midget is 3’5”, Munchkin is 3’1.” Mind. Blown.
- For shits and giggles, Jeremy measured me as well. Turns out that I am a full inch taller than previously thought! This means that I’m Five foot TWO!!!! (This is kind of a big deal for me because being hella short hella sucks. I’ll take every extra bit I can get.)
Okay, you guys, my random is running dry, and sitting in front of this Word document longer than I have to isn’t really helping much. I hope this isn’t the beginning of another bout of writer’s block. That would blooooow…