Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #27: That extra inch makes a huge difference

‘Sup, party people? Are you ready for this week’s Random? Cool~

Stacy
Go say hi to Stacy -- she is absolutely fabulous ;)

  • First off, PSN is back up! Yay! My love affair with Portal 2 is within arm’s reach – just need to swap out that damn hard drive, first. Fucking DCU and its outright insane install requirements…
  • Speaking of DCU, my brother-in-law is so hooked on that shit that I seriously wonder if somebody is going to have to put together some kind of intervention. He actually flaked on coming over awhile back because he was doing raids.
  • I have been having fun with Google Analytics lately. Not that I didn’t enjoy it before, but the search terms bringing people to my little slice of the interwebs are becoming stranger and stranger. “Pee on steel,” “slutty Samus,” and, “why did my bunny suddenly attack me?” are among my favourites this month.
  • I bought my first anti-aging/skin firming cream a little over a month ago. I’m not sure if it’s making a huge difference, but if using that shit now can offer me any chance of not getting my mom’s jowls, I’ll take it.
  • Come to think of it, my dad has some pretty gnarly jowls going on, too…
  • The live-action Ambiguously Gay Duo skit that aired on SNL last week was brilliant. If you haven’t seen it by now, you have failed at life.
WINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWIN!!!!


  • All of the shows I watch are ending for the season, with the exception of Smallville, which, of course, has ended forever. What on earth am I going to do with myself now??
  • My iPod was being a total asshole last week.
  • Munchkin has learned how to open the baby gate. I’m terrified.
  • The motorized blinds that were installed last week are fucking rad. I absolutely adore them.
  • Midget has hit this weird phase where everything is a battle. The simplest things have been turning into all out war – it’s ridiculous…ly stressful. Urrrgh.
  • Over the weekend, Jeremy measured the girls along one of the doorways in the house. Midget is 3’5”, Munchkin is 3’1.” Mind. Blown.
  • For shits and giggles, Jeremy measured me as well. Turns out that I am a full inch taller than previously thought! This means that I’m Five foot TWO!!!! (This is kind of a big deal for me because being hella short hella sucks. I’ll take every extra bit I can get.)


Okay, you guys, my random is running dry, and sitting in front of this Word document longer than I have to isn’t really helping much. I hope this isn’t the beginning of another bout of writer’s block. That would blooooow…

7 comments (+add yours?)

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How does that Google Analytics work? I was reading but I still don't get it. I mean, in terms of it tracking my site.

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My 11 makes everything a battle. She's such a prize.....
Oh excuse me...did I just roll my eyes out loud?! LOL

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Start saving for jowl reduction surgery?

Stacy Uncorked said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think it's hilarious your brother flaked on coming over because he was doing raids - sounds like something my brother would do!!

I haven't done the Google Analytics bit yet...I think maybe I'll need to entertain myself and check it out. ;)

It's kind of a bitter-sweet time of year with all shows coming to a seasonal close, isn't it? We have to wait too long to find out about some cliff-hangers!

I know what you mean - I'm 5-foot, 3-3/4-inches...I make sure I get that 3/4 inch in there. Every little bit helps! As do heels. ;)

Thanks for rockin' the random rebellion with me again - I adore your randomness! :)

Fun, Rain, DaGeDar and Legendary People - RTT Rebel

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@allstar -- It's basically like any external tracker for your blog; you plug in your stuff, it gives you a code to insert, and then... viola, the tracking begins.

@Kristine -- LOLOL

@Ellen -- Sod off.

@Stacy -- I recommend Analytics just for the keywords alone.

Glad you enjoy my randomness! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy <3

Julie from Momspective said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I missed that but I'm about to go YouTube that shit! Steven Colbert and Steve Carell rocked it back in the day! YAY YOU!!!

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your blog pic up there in the right corner, love it. I just watched Resident Evil 4 or whatever the other day and saw her at the end. Excited! Has nothing to do with your post and I promise I read it! :) Pokey is making it a point to piss me off whenever she can/ It's...redonkulous!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.