Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Hey, ladies and gents, what’s going on? As you are aware, it is clearly time for:
|Give Stacy some love!|
- I’m going to open up this week with a somewhat awkward admission: I’ve been in a hypo-manic state for a couple of weeks and it has culminated in a prescription for motherfucking valium. (If the pharmacists weren’t judging the fuck out of me before, they certainly must be now.)
- Yeah, yeah, I know – there’s a huge move to try and break down the stigmas that surround mental health, but it’s still weird for me to openly talk about my bipolar disorder.
- Not even gonna bother talking about the Rapture FAIL.
- Jer’s vacation is over, so the somewhat relaxed days are now behind us. Meh.
- E3 cometh. Meh times a million.
- I tried Resident Evil 5 on Professional difficulty last week (there are some hefty achievement points for completing it on that difficulty). Holy fuck. One hit and you’re instantly in Dying status. Definitely going to need a human partner to pull it off because AI controlled Sheva did some hella stupid shit.
- Went a little nuts downloading music a couple of nights ago. A life without music? Not worth living.
- Lars Frederiksen: Army of Zombies. Girl In a Coma: pretty much anything. Ladytron: Ace of Hz (Tiesto Remix). You’re welcome.
- Jeans kind of suck nowadays. It’s almost impossible to find a pair of non-skinny jeans.
- Once again was accosted by a giant close up of a random vagina on deviantART’s frontpage over the weekend. There is nothing artistic about a randomly pierced outie. Srsly.
- Bitches, man… SMH.
- Finally got that haircut I’ve been putting off. It’s nice to not have the world completely obstructed by an overgrown fringe.
- Munchkin got her haircut, as well. (Rather, her first professional haircut…) She was surprisingly well-behaved, as most attempts to comb her hair end in screaming, crying, and flailing. She now has this adorable Shirley Temple thing going on.
- As a side note, there was a rather awkward pause when I gave the lady at the counter Munchkin’s name. (This is because she shares the same name as a character on a popular show that I have only heard about. People assume that I must be a big fan, but I’m not. Just to be clear, I picked her name before the show in question ever even aired.)
- Feel free to take guesses -- just know that I won't reveal it even if you do get it right ;)
Okay, party people, I’ve gotta end this while I’m coherent enough to close it out with more than a “derp” and an ellipses. Come back next week for some more of my usual cringe-inducing musings. Until then, always remember:
|It's not gay when it's in a three-way.|