Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #29: Whatever with your "however"!

It’s post-Memorial Day, people. Not a whole lot going on in Random Land, but I’ll do my best to make this as painless as possible!

Stacy
Gowon. Go see Stacy.
  • I FINALLY saw Thor yesterday! Fuck yeah!!! When the hell did Chris Hemsworth get so cut??
  • Jeremy and I took the wee ones to see Kung Fu Panda 2 over the weekend. Thankfully the theatre wasn’t that crowded, and the girls behaved exceptionally well.
  • Every time I see the trailer for Deathly Hallows Part 2 I get all teary-eyed. I need to remember to bring HELLA Kleenex with me when I go see it.
  • I watched Death Proof for the first time in a bazillion years a few nights ago. I don’t think I have ever publicly professed my undying love for that movie. I love everything about it; the dialogue, however, is what really knocks it out of the park (for me).
  • If you haven’t seen it, the clip below should be enough for you to consider watching it. If you have seen it, then wasn’t this scene awesome??




  • Some of the most memorable movie quotes I can think of come from Death Proof. I threw one up on Twitter when I was watching it and lost a few followers. Whoops. (LOL)
  • In case you’re wondering, the quote in question was: “I’mma bust a nut up in this bitch!!”
  • There’s this song by Dada Life called “Cookies With a Smile.” It absolutely cracks me up. The word “cookies” is an obvious metaphor for dick something else, and a lot of ladies would probably find the song rather offensive, but… IDK. I laugh when I hear it. There must be something wrong with me.
  • Midget does not understand the concept of “Quiet Time.” Or, rather, she does… she just doesn’t give a shit – and it drives me up the goddamn walls.
  • Speaking of walls, I felt all motivated to finish painting the unused bonus room a couple of weeks ago. I was interrupted by that pesky thing called dinner, and I haven’t been back to finish the job since.
  • I ordered a Honey Badger Don’t Care t-shirt. I can’t wait to get it; I am going to wear the balls off of that bitch! (Not that t-shirts have balls, but you get what I’m saying.)

My hero.
  • I love my headphones. What I do not love, however, is that even when I put them in and blast the shit out of my music I can still hear my damn kids during “Quiet Time”!

Okay, that’s everything I’ve got for this particular RTT. Hopefully I’ll purge something a little more interesting from my brain in a week. Or, hell, maybe I’ll find the time to create a full post about a single subject?!

That could be a possibility. We'll see...

4 comments (+add yours?)

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome randoms!!!!!

Have a good one!

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE that movie. I had to force my husband to watch it because he didn't believe me when I was telling him about its awesomeness!
I love that you said you need to bring HELLA Kleenex to the theater. You, my friend, rule!
Jess

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ahhh Kung Fu Panda 2 ... *jealous*

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes, Thor was amazing! Happy belated Tuesday. :)

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.