Friday, May 6, 2011

Shiny! (Figuratively, not literally.)

I got another blog award! How cool is that?! Never in a million years did I think that anyone would actually enjoy Dorkisms enough to give me an award, and yet, here’s my second one!

A big THANK YOU goes to Claire over at Incognitus Scriptor! <3


So, there are actually some acceptance rules, if you will:

1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 blogs you feel deserve the award (FIFTEEN?!)
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the reward


Obviously I have already done the first item on the list, so let’s move on.

Seven things about me (brace yourselves – it’s boring):

  • I am horribly, horribly arachnophobic 
  • I used to draw a lot. Every day, in fact. Now I don’t. Like, ever. 
  • My favourite movie is Clerks 
  • Over the years my hair has been the following colours: black, light brown, auburn, blonde, red, motherfucking RED, purple, blue, orange, and burgundy 
  • I have never done drugs 
  • I will always have a soft spot for The Little Mermaid. That shit needs to come out on blu-ray already. 
  • One of the coolest things I own is a copy of the Batman: Hush Double-Feature that is signed by Jim Lee 
SQUEEEEEE!!!

Now that the painful part is over, it’s time for me to give this award to fifteen bloggers of my choice. Yikes. That is a lot. I’ll try my best:



















If your blog is listed above, then that means that I dig you, even if I don’t comment or whatever. Participation is optional, so I’m not going to show up at your house with a sharp object if you choose not to award fifteen of your favourite bloggers or even “accept” your award.
Also, if you have already been given this particular brand of props, well... you're getting it again. So there :P

Cheers!

8 comments (+add yours?)

Marisa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I will TRY to do this during the weekend! It will be hectic here, but will *try*. :) Thanks for the props!

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks, also, for the props.

It's so weird that you mentioned The Little Mermaid. I have been obsessed with needing to get a copy of it lately. I might just order the DVD from Amazon and THEN get it on Blu Ray when it comes out.

Today, out of nowhere Charlotte asked me to sing Ariel's song. And you better believe I know that from beginning to end!

Stacy Uncorked said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You ROCK, truly you do. And I'm not saying that just 'cuz you gave me the award. ;) Also, Princess Nagger thinks you have the BEST blog name EVER, because we're pretty much dorks. ;)

CONGRATS on the award - and I can relate to more than 50% of your list! :)

Aloha: Mother's Day

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

First of all, brang it! Thanks in advance, you know me, Im always up for a challenge... Or whatever! Love your blog!

Meowlissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you, thank you! And! Of course! thank you for your awesomeness. You made me all exclamation point crazed and such.

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the award! I am glad you dig my blog! I dig yours too :)
Jess

Ginger said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the props lady. I dig you too! In fact, you're totally on my list of "people who really need to live closer to me than they do".

So work on that yeah? ;-)

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are all very welcome for your awards! And thank you, thank you for digging this here blog!

@Stacy -- you mean I don't? (I kid, I kid...!)

@Ginger -- Ahh, if only I could! If only we had "met" two years earlier :/

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.