Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #32: Neville needs love, too

It‘s Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, and today I have some total weak sauce random lined up for your reading pleasure!

Stacy
Stacy! Yay!!

  • Midget’s “graduation” was sickeningly cute. She had a little cap and gown, and she did a little walk to a stage and got a little certificate and her teacher read her career goal to the audience – which is to be a chef – and then she did a cheeky little pose and walked off.
  • Also, she didn’t smile in the group pictures. I have the kid that ruined the group pictures! Seriously, she looks all emo in two of them; in the third she’s throwing out this horrifying smirk that looks like something from… well, IDEK. Something.
  • On the subject of Midget, her eval for kindergarten is next week. NEXT WEEK. Holy balls, Batman!! I’m getting really, really nervous. She needs to pass – my sanity (what’s left of it) depends on it!
  • I’m sure that, by now, you’ve seen the final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. That shit was way too intense for two and a half minutes – I even got all teary-eyed! Again, HELLA Kleenex!!
Tangent: Beheading snakes is fucking badass.
  • Caramel popcorn is the shit.
  • Cottonwood trees can still blow me.
  • Munchkin effortlessly counted to fourteen the other day.
  • Go The Fuck to Sleep sounds like a goddamn account of what occurs in my house every night. I know a lot of people have probably said that, but I just cannot, cannot, cannot believe how accurate it is at portraying my nightly routine with the kids. It’s almost sort of creepy.
  • fyeahartstudentowl.tumblr.com = epic time waster! Every time I think I’m going to sit and sketch something I end up going there and marveling at how much of that shit rings true.
  • My aunt keeps giving me shit about my copious use of “fuck” and all of its variations. I have tried to curb the language, but I just can’t quit the almighty F-word.

Alright, it’s time for me to mosey on out the door to run errands or whatever. Oh, check it out: my homie created a tumblr meme of her own: http://fuckyeahrollerderbyotter.tumblr.com/  It’s pretty awesome, even if you’re not in roller derby.

Cheers!

9 comments (+add yours?)

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These memes are all over the place! I just started following the English Major armadillo, which cracks me up daily. Happy Tuesday!

kendrasue said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I saw the preview for the Harry Potter ending last night and it was really intense! I can't wait until it comes out!

Over from RTT!

VandyJ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hate the cottonwood trees too.
Go the Fuck to Sleep was the refrain in our house for months after Bruiser came to stay. It's better now.

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They need to pass an eval before getting into kindergarten? really? Sounds stressful and cruel to me...

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My oldest is in junior high and still looks all emo in pictures. When he brought home his last school pics I told him he looked miserable, like an abused child or something.

Ginger said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't even begin to explain how excited, and yet sad, I am for the last Harry Potter. That trailer was so awesome, and yet how will we not have another one???

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yay midget! :) GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP sounds like my house too. Kids, gotta love em ;)

Julie from Momspective said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your use of swear words makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

FUCK YEAH RANDOM TUESDAY WHOSEYWHATSY!!!!!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.