Tuesday, June 21, 2011
It‘s Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, and today I have some total weak sauce random lined up for your reading pleasure!
- Midget’s “graduation” was sickeningly cute. She had a little cap and gown, and she did a little walk to a stage and got a little certificate and her teacher read her career goal to the audience – which is to be a chef – and then she did a cheeky little pose and walked off.
- Also, she didn’t smile in the group pictures. I have the kid that ruined the group pictures! Seriously, she looks all emo in two of them; in the third she’s throwing out this horrifying smirk that looks like something from… well, IDEK. Something.
- On the subject of Midget, her eval for kindergarten is next week. NEXT WEEK. Holy balls, Batman!! I’m getting really, really nervous. She needs to pass – my sanity (what’s left of it) depends on it!
- I’m sure that, by now, you’ve seen the final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. That shit was way too intense for two and a half minutes – I even got all teary-eyed! Again, HELLA Kleenex!!
|Tangent: Beheading snakes is fucking badass.|
- Caramel popcorn is the shit.
- Cottonwood trees can still blow me.
- Munchkin effortlessly counted to fourteen the other day.
- Go The Fuck to Sleep sounds like a goddamn account of what occurs in my house every night. I know a lot of people have probably said that, but I just cannot, cannot, cannot believe how accurate it is at portraying my nightly routine with the kids. It’s almost sort of creepy.
- fyeahartstudentowl.tumblr.com = epic time waster! Every time I think I’m going to sit and sketch something I end up going there and marveling at how much of that shit rings true.
- My aunt keeps giving me shit about my copious use of “fuck” and all of its variations. I have tried to curb the language, but I just can’t quit the almighty F-word.
Alright, it’s time for me to mosey on out the door to run errands or whatever. Oh, check it out: my homie created a tumblr meme of her own: http://fuckyeahrollerderbyotter.tumblr.com/ It’s pretty awesome, even if you’re not in roller derby.