Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Once again, it’s time for *cue epic theme song that should exist but doesn’t*
|Stacy is totally hot. You should check her out.|
- First off, I got my honey badger t-shirt and it is majestic as fuck. I don’t know when I will have the opportunity to wear it (because I am a lazy bastard and drop Midget off to school in a pajama top and jeans), but I’ll find one…
- I finally started Portal 2 and it is BRILLIANT! I love Wheatley. Seriously, he’s rad. GLaDOS is as snarky as ever; I love her, too, as psychotic as she is. (“The test results are in: You are a horrible person.”)
- I’m watching a preview for Street Fighter X Tekken right now. Previously I had zero interest in this, but now I kind of want to check it out…. Tekken is a huge nostalgia kick for me; Jeremy and I played it a lot when we were dating – against each other as well as with sizeable groups of friends. (I’m "looking" at YOU, Cheshire.)
- So, you know how how E3 was last week? They showed some more Resident Evil: Revelations. I'm so annoyed that they made Jill all gross. To top off the weird facial change, they hired a different voice actress, so now she sounds gross on top of it. It's probably a trivial complaint, but it goes back to what I said about consistency.
|No, really -- what the fuck is this??|
L: Revelations (new face) R: RE5 (old face)
- Ignore the hair colour change in the above image; Revelations takes place before RE5, so it totally makes sense if you're in the proverbial "know."
- Midget is “graduating” from her pre-school on Friday. I reckon she gets a little cap and gown, but I’m not really sure; she still has room to be bumped up to Kindergarten Readiness.
- Munchkin is becoming much more vocal lately, allowing us to see what she can do, so to speak. Her recall is absolutely insane and she has a really good handle on numbers and counting. Not to mention that, like Big Sister, she says some crazy shit.
- “Do you have boobies? Look, I have boobies, too!” *Pulls shirt up* Verbatim.
- Lamictal makes me ridiculously sleepy. Ridiculously. Sleepy. It just reinforces what I already knew: Drugs just don’t like me. I experience an unpleasant side-effect from pretty much everything I take or have taken previously. Not that being sleepy is unpleasant per se. It’s just that I want to be able to function during my downtime (I take it after the kids go to bed).
- Cottonwood trees. Argh.
On that note, I’m going to go rub/scratch the fuck out of my eyeballs. Peace~