Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #35: Like icing on a Cinnabon!

Another Tuesday is upon us, and, as always, I have shit to purge. Yippy.

Stacy
Insert smiley face here
  • The kindergarten thing is still up in the air. Program director or whatever is still on vacation – until tomorrow, that is…
  • Next month we are taking a trip down to SoCal, and I am hella fucking excited about it! There are still a lot of logistical things that need to be worked out, as Jeremy will be there for business, and we will only have one rental car and shit. But once we get a good plan going, it’s going to be awesome!!
  • The beach! Homies!!!! Warm weather!!!! Homies!!!!
  • Speaking of homies, LG is taking road trip that will lead her up here at the end of August! So, the girls and I will get to see everyone we’ve been missing from CA! How cool is that?!
  • The ladybug farm isn’t looking so good...
  • Jeremy got me the first Sookie Stackhouse books. I read them a few years back, but we were talking about how I didn’t really remember a whole lot about them (except that Sookie gets kind of slutty) so he figured, “Why not?” and picked them up for me. And by picked them up, I mean he ordered them from Amazon :D (Thanks, luv!)
My amazing photography skills at work here, folks.
  • Deathly. Fucking. Hallows Part 2. Holla.
  • The keywords and search terms that are bringing people to this blog are getting a bit weird again:“why do haulk up spit wheni wakeup,” “80's movies with midgets in it,” and, “stains on rabbit.” What the hell??
  • I FINALLY got the fucking Be The Knife Achievement in RE5!! Only took four months or so. That bastard was worth 60g!
  • The ending song to Portal 2, Want You Gone, is so goddamn catchy. Too goddamn catchy, even! It's laced with spoilers though, so I can't go blaring that shit in the car (like I do with Still Alive) just yet...
  • A wild bird perched on my ass for a good 30 or 40 seconds while I was weeding the backyard a few days ago. Didn't realize it was appealing to birds...
  • I’ve had the opportunity to drive through the neighborhood blaring #stupidfacedd by Wallpaper. A few times. Awesome song, but I think the folks around here probably hate me for playing it so loud:

“I don't put glue sticks in my nose and um
Get my face pasted to linoleum
Kitchen floor shit
Some college dorm shit;
Face down in a bloodstained carpet
Get chicks at the farmers' market
White girls buy produce
Take them home, make them drink Grey Goose…

          That's the first verse. Smiley face.

  • Awhile back, Sarah Silverman tweeted that she wished she could sing like Ewan McGregor. I wish I could sing like him, too. That would pretty cool.
And, just like that, random for the week is over and done with. Cheers!

6 comments (+add yours?)

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am very excited about seeing you next month!

I fell in love with Ewan McGregor after Moulin Rouge. His voice is amazing. I read in an interview with him that Baz Lurhman compared Ewan's singing range to Bono's, and he was pretty stoked about that. To this day, I prefer his version of "Your Song" to the original.

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Sarah Silverman. She puts me on the floor!
Have an awesome Tuesday!

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's pretty amusing, about the bird. :) Happy RTT!

VandyJ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We just watched Deathly Hallows part I this last weekend. We don't get to the movies very often, but we think we are going to go see Part II in the theater--kind of looking forward to it.

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Megan

Ewan > Bono

Stacy Uncorked said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We've been in the 'hurry-up-and-wait' mode for some stuff because of people being on vacation - hopefully you've gotten some answers on the kindergarten thing now. :)

Princess Nagger is finally interested in seeing the Deathly Hollow movies since she saw a preview with a dragon in it. ;)

That would be pretty cool to sing like Ewan McGregor. ;)

Thanks for continuing to rock the randomness so diligently with me! :)

American Pickers & Motel Fail, Fun Vacation: RTT Rebel

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.