Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #36: If Insomnia had a throat, I would stab it in the jugular

Insert engaging and witty intro somewhere over here.

Stacy
Stacy, as always, is the Random Ring Leader 
  • Update: Midget got into kindergarten!! Take that, WA State, and your stupid age cut-off! This means that I get to buy school supplies; a cute little backpack, a lunchbox… So exciting!
  • I experienced single most brutal bout of insomnia I have ever had on Sunday: I slept for a grand total of one hour. One. Hour. Maybe one hour and fifteen minutes, but doubtful. Insomnia is bullshit.
  • (Goddamn, I hope I’m not going manic again...)
  • I braved the insomnia and a grand total of two hours of sleep (I got an hour nap in during the afternoon) to see Deathly Hallows Pt.2. I’m proud of myself: I held my shit together and didn’t need a single tissue during the movie. There was one scene in particular that really threatened to fuck my shit up, but IDK. Maybe I was too tired to react too much. I will say this, though: “always.”
  • I liked the book way better, though.
  • That trip to Cali that I’ve been hella stoked about? I’m starting to doubt that it will happen thanks to a pretty big wrench being thrown into things. Argh. ARGH, goddamnit!!
  • Big Brother is a show that I never thought I could get into, but it’s quite interesting. I’ve been watching for a few years now; you would think that it would get old, but somehow, it doesn’t.
  • Google +. Yay, or nay? I have yet to "experience" it yet or whatever. Should I care?
  • I treated myself to bacon and beer on Friday night. It was awesome.
I should have just scanned my sticker and made it all high-res and shit, but...
  • Caught Munchkin sleepwalking a few nights ago. Kind of creepy. Not as creepy as that one time with Midget, but still a little unsettling.

Okay, so, seriously? My brain is so fried and exhausted that I have to keep the Random short today. Hopefully nap time will come with zero complications today (like those stupid poops that either delay the start or end it early – I hate those) and I can regain some semblance of higher brain function.

Take it easy~

8 comments (+add yours?)

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I got a total of 6 hours sleep over the course of 3 days. I her ya on the walking dead..

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Umm...

Email me about this wrench, would you?

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dayum that really does suck you only got one hour of sleep.
YAY MUNCHKIN!
I opened the Google+ account tonight. I have no flippn clue. LOST! If someone figures it out. You let me know! Mmmmkay?!

Bexstar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Amen sister! Stab away. However I do not suffer from insomnia thankfully. But I'm always up for a good stabbing anytime.

Haven't even looked at google+ yet. I barely find time to wipe my own ass on a good day.

And yay for the bacon & beer. Dam the ocean between us, I would have been there with bells on my nips.

Bexstar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

P.S The Cheeseblog is awesome.

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Doria

Good luck with the Google+ thing! Let me know how it goes, yeah? :D

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Bexstar

I would have totally welcomed you. Not only do the nip bells sound amazing, but 1 pint, 6 oz of beer proved to be a lot for one person.

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Bexstar

Clara is the shit!!!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.