Tuesday, July 26, 2011
It’s Tuesday, so it’s time to get all hyphie up in this bitch! Here we go~!
|Still rebelling against Keely's hiatus -- like a boss!|
- SDCC. One day, I hope to go. Jeremy went for work once: He told me that it’s hella hot and smells hella bad, but I would still like to check it out. Just once.
- At the con they revealed the character posters for The Avengers. The Hulk one looks pretty damn good. (Hulk is sort of a big deal in this household.) Still pissed that Norton was replaced with Ruffalo, though...
- Midget made up the most awesome song a few days ago: “I was a pizza, I was a pizza, now I am a mess.” IDK what the fuck it means, but, I mean, come on. Unadulterated awesome.
- The family trip to Cali has officially been cancelled, and I couldn’t be more disappointed. Instead of spending next week kickin’ it with friends I haven’t seen in over a year, I’ll be going through the same monotonous routine while hoping that the weather will be good enough for me to do yard work.
- Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!!!! I'm hella sad now!!
- We’re still planning on going down to SoCal at some point, but I really don’t know when we will have that opportunity.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Scottish Rage.
- Everybody is all uppity about the death of Amy Winehouse, but, really… who didn’t see it coming?
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is bullshit!!
- I’ve still been having trouble sleeping. It’s nowhere near as bad as it was last week, but it’s enough to really wreck my shit. On top of the insomnia, the night-sweating is back with a vengeance. Ugh.
- Kristen Stewart being cast as Snow White in the upcoming Snow White is one of the most ridiculous casting choices I have heard in a long time: That chick has the acting range of a potato. Seriously not a fan. Also, what the fuck with the suit of armor?
|Vast is das?!|
- I have a disease: it’s called Zuma Blitz.
(Not really, but whatever.)