Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #37: I think hyphie sounds better than crunk

It’s Tuesday, so it’s time to get all hyphie up in this bitch! Here we go~!

Stacy
Still rebelling against Keely's hiatus -- like a boss!
  • SDCC. One day, I hope to go. Jeremy went for work once: He told me that it’s hella hot and smells hella bad, but I would still like to check it out. Just once.
  • At the con they revealed the character posters for The Avengers. The Hulk one looks pretty damn good. (Hulk is sort of a big deal in this household.) Still pissed that Norton was replaced with Ruffalo, though...
  • Midget made up the most awesome song a few days ago: “I was a pizza, I was a pizza, now I am a mess.” IDK what the fuck it means, but, I mean, come on. Unadulterated awesome.
  • The family trip to Cali has officially been cancelled, and I couldn’t be more disappointed. Instead of spending next week kickin’ it with friends I haven’t seen in over a year, I’ll be going through the same monotonous routine while hoping that the weather will be good enough for me to do yard work.
  • Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!!!! I'm hella sad now!!
  • We’re still planning on going down to SoCal at some point, but I really don’t know when we will have that opportunity.
  • Gordon Ramsay’s Scottish Rage.
  • Everybody is all uppity about the death of Amy Winehouse, but, really… who didn’t see it coming?
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is bullshit!!
  • I’ve still been having trouble sleeping. It’s nowhere near as bad as it was last week, but it’s enough to really wreck my shit. On top of the insomnia, the night-sweating is back with a vengeance. Ugh.
  • Kristen Stewart being cast as Snow White in the upcoming Snow White is one of the most ridiculous casting choices I have heard in a long time: That chick has the acting range of a potato. Seriously not a fan. Also, what the fuck with the suit of armor?
Vast is das?!
  • I have a disease: it’s called Zuma Blitz.
I reckon that closes out this week. Tune in next Tuesday when I mope about not being in Cali: It will be the most epic RTT installment ever!



(Not really, but whatever.)

15 comments (+add yours?)

Terra H. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm sorry to hear about the death of Amy Winehouse but I gotta agree, it was almost a shoe-in for the Grim Reaper. I'm sooo not a fan of Kristen Steward either. Can mark that movie off my list of must-sees already. Happy RTT.

SueAnn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha!! Sorry your trip got canceled! That sucks for sure!
Kristin Stewart as Snow White?? That will be something. I actually like her...but Snow White? Hmmm! This I gotta see!
Great Random
Hugs
SueAnn

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes, some day I will go to a Con. Even if it's only DragonCon in ATL. But ComicCon is the ultimate goal! Happy RTT.

Cathy Kennedy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, bummer on the Cali vacation with friends being cancelled. Can't say I blame you. It's a hard pill to swallow when you have your hopes up to only have them dashed away. Honestly, I had NEVER heard of Amy Winehouse until this a.m., really! Someone posted her death was related to an OD. If that's the case anyone who messes with drugs shouldn't expect their life expectacy to accidentally come to a quick end. It's not a matter of IF a drug overdose will happen it's a matter of WHEN. What a shame, too! She was so young.

Keep on rebelling...
Check out….Blah to Hooray…Random Tuesday Thoughts

Visitng from Tuesday’s blog hop…
Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

VandyJ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Too bad about the trip. Hope you get to go soon. Not really sure about the armor--it must be the most screwed up telling of Snow White ever.

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think that's an insult to potatoes everywhere. LOL! Turnips...lets go with turnips. :P

Ginger said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ComicCon is definitely worth at least one visit. It's...quite the experience. I've been twice, and that's more than enough for me, but it's worth a look someday for sure!

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Snow White is the lamest of the princesses, so it actually works rather well, if you think about it. :)

It looks as thought hey're attempting to toughen her up, what with the armour and whatnot, which is annoying. Just write NEW characters who are actually cool. It's like them trying to make Alice all badass in that Tim Burton catastrophe. Just stop, Hollywood.

Stacy Uncorked said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh that really sucks your Cali trip got cancelled! Hanging at home and mowing the lawn instead of hanging out with friends you haven't seen in forever? Poor thing!

While it's sad about Amy Winehouse dying, it was one of those "it's just a matter of time..." deals.

Kirsten Stewart as Snow White? Huh. And yeah, what's up with the armor?

Sorry you're still not sleeping - maybe you'll sleep the week away next week and not care you're not in SoCal. ;)

Thanks for randoming up with me so diligently!! You ROCK! :) Oh, and BTW - Princess Nagger LOVES your blog name - especially since we always claim we're dorks. ;)

Back to School, Mother Nature's Menopause, Ancient Shells: RTT Rebel

Meowlissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was wondering the same thing about the armor sitch. That bites about your trip. I've been trying to plan a trip myself and the plans keep blowing up in my face. Boo! I still have CC envy. So bad. Sigh. Is it bad that when I saw Amy Winehouse's articles on her death, I didn't bother reading any further?

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Agreed on what you said about Kristen Stewart and yea wtf is up with the armor?!

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Kristine

Haha -- you're right. Turnips it is ;)

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Ginger

SDCC Twice? That's hella hardcore right thurr!

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Megan

Snow White IS lame.
Also lame is that I actually enjoyed the Burton Alice flick... until Hatter started dancing. That one scene ruined the entire movie.

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Stacy Uncorked

Glad that PN is diggin it! Being a dork is a good thing :)

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.