Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #38: I meant it when I said I was going to bitch about my cancelled vacation this week

It’s Tuesday, but it's nowhere near hyphie this week.

Stacy
Stacy is still awesome.
  • I should have been down in Cali, kickin’ at the beach, goddammit!!! Thanks, thing that shall remain nameless, for changing shit up and totally fucking up my shit!! 
  • On the bright side, the weather up here has actually been rather nice, so at least I’m not dying in the usual doom & gloom of the Pacific Northwest. 
I don't know who to give credit to, but this is... amazingly accurate.

  • Gizmo continues to be the stupidest fucking cat in all of existence. I get so annoyed with him that it’s not even funny (anymore). 
  • I’ve been messing with Spotify a bit. I’m not sure if I like it just yet, but it does earn some points for letting me listen to stuff that hasn't been released yet. 
  • I really wish I was kickin’ it in Cali right now.
  • I have freckles. It’s weird; I never used to have them but over the last few years they have kindasorta blown up, as they are a bit more prominent than they used to be. They are only on my nose though; I'm like Rapunzel up in here. 
  • I need to decide on a new game to play. I still haven’t finished Alan Wake, but I’d really like to go for something a little less stressful. 
  • Tried drawing again. Failed miserably. 
  • Next week I will register Midget for kindergarten and I am hella stoked about it. She made it!!!! Now we just need to make it past the six-week “probation” period and then everything will be fucking golden! 
  • On the subject of golden, LG is all booked up for a local hotel and will be here at the end of the month! I’m so glad that I’ll get to hang out with at least one familiar face from CA. Still wish I could kick it with Megan and gryffindormom but there’s nothing I can do about that now. 
  • I’m still in lawn-weeding hell. Over the weekend I pulled weeds that were as tall as my children! (No more birds have decided to hang out on my ass, though, so that's a plus...) Jeremy and I should just pay a landscaper, since we clearly don’t have the time to get to this shit before it gets completely out of hand. 

You know what? This pointless random is getting out of hand. I just don’t have much to say this week, which is kind of a good thing, I guess. Maybe it means that I’m a little more focused? IDK.

3 comments (+add yours?)

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm pretty sure Linda at http://www.sundrymourning.com/ made that little graphic. :) At least, she was the first person to post it on twitter and then it went all over tumblr.

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the weather map. It's so true too. Mother Nature is just out of it...

clara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hooray for kindergarten! Hooray for freckles! My 5 y/o is getting freckles and they are so cute.

All cats are stupid. God I hate cats.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.