Monday, August 15, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #40: Whatever.

Another Tuesday is here, but I reckon that my Random is broken. I’ll give it a go, but only to keep my weekly posting streak alive.


Stacy
Keepin' it real.

  • Pleased that the True Blood cliff-hanger I was all sad about turned around and made me un-sad. Wondering where the season is ultimately going to go; it’s been rather interesting, but what next?
  • Finally got some curtains for the living room over the weekend. Hanging them was a bitch: So much measuring, and marking, and measuring, and drilling, and marking, and measuring. At least they look nice…
  • Midget is all enrolled in Kindergarten, and I feel massively better. I even got her into the (tuition-based) all day program, so I’m extremely pleased. Now, all we have to do is get through that first six-week-probation-period hurdle.
  • “Hurdle” is a strange word.
  • I have hella hair, and it’s hella thick, and it takes hella time to manage – time that I don’t have. On the flip side, it looks better long; if I cut it, it makes my face look fat, and then I lament cutting it in the first place. Why can’t this shit ever be simple?
  • There is an insane amount of construction going on just down the road from my place. All of the surrounding woods have been demolished in favour of… more housing, I suppose? I’ve never been one to be all “ZOMG Mother Gaia, NATURE!” and shit, but I drove by a whole mess of decimated forest and felt strangely sad about it. Honestly, what I should feel sad about is the increased traffic one all of the work is done.
  • Okay, so, over the last couple of weeks, I have not been a joy to be around, and I’ve been kindasorta hiding from the world for the last few days. In fact, after I post this, I’m going right back into my shell for awhile. Do not send help.

Well, that about does it. I’ll be back in a week or so, and hopefully I’ll be shiny and brand-new.

Hopefully.

1 comments (+add yours?)

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I kinda sorta agree on the True Blood thang. Curious as to where they are going with this, hope Im not spoiling anything, but wtf was up with the snow scene? Gah!! Yay for the curtains and midget! Thats awesome!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.