Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #41: An ode to nothing in-particular

I always like to say a little something before I go into the usual brain purging, but I can’t seem to find the right words. I'm feeling a little more normal this week, though, so today's Random is (thankfully) not full of indifference or melancholy. Whee~!



Stacy
Do it!

  • Jeremy and I celebrated thirteen years together over the weekend. We celebrated by watching Big Brother, and True Blood, and shouting at the kids to “GO TO SLEEP” at, like, 10:30 at night. It was awesome.
  • There were other, erm, "festivities," but that's all I'm going to say about that. Winky face.
  • I know I have said this before, but I am going to reiterate: I fucking HATE DC Universe Online. I have never played it, but I am subjected to Jeremy’s sessions constantly, and I can honestly say that I despise the damn thing. The audio is atrocious, there are camera problems galore, and it is flat-out glitched as fuck: every time Jeremy plays there’s, like, a million things that just aren’t working. How anyone can get into this game is beyond me. Move on to something worth playing, man!!!
  • Related: I love Gina Torres; she was awesome in Firefly, Serenity, and Angel (and pretty much anything she's in, really...), but her V.O. work as Wonder Woman is fucking awful. You’re better than that, Gina Torres!!
  • Had to have the brakes on my car done. I hate hate hate when I have to have any work done on that bitch whatsoever! I don’t trust mechanics, and being without my ride in a single-car household obviously does not work for anyone here.
  • They need to fucking close the set of The Dark Knight Rises. There are way too many images and videos of that shit going viral. At the rate it’s going, the whole damn movie is going to be leaked in bits and pieces on YouTube before it even hits post-production.
  • Caught Midget sleep-walking (sleep-sitting?) a few nights ago. Once again, it was creepy as fuck; she was sitting up at the edge of her bed, looking down – hair all covering her face and shit. (Sooo glad I couldn’t see those eyes!) Think Samara from The Ring.

FFFUUUUUUU!!!
  • Creepy, RIGHT?! (Okay, it wasn't that bad, but it was pretty close.)
  • I’ve been wanting to do something creative lately, but every time I try it just goes belly-up before I even get started.
  • Confession: I actually enjoy watching The Disney Channel’s Good Luck Charlie. I find it legitimately funny, probably because I am getting lamer and lamer in my old age.
  • LG is taking a road trip and will be here on Thursday, so I am like this:

On that note, I'm out until next week. Keep it real, or whatever~

5 comments (+add yours?)

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My daughter sleep walks. It creeps me right out...

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

And now my dreams will be haunted with that creepy beotch from that movie. Ugh ;)

BettyZade said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Firefly. WOOOO! : D

Meowlissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sleep walking is uber creepy. It just is. DC Universe can suck it. I mean....no. Just. No. I will be celebrating unmentionable festivities tonight, as I just got out of shitty job A and found myself a pretty kickass job I'll be starting soon. Yeah. go me. Missed reading ya! Happy Anniversary and stuff!

DWei said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hahaha, I think your opinion of DC Online matches most of the reviews I've seen of it.

I hope I can get some time to watch a few movies with my girlfriend, we've been both kind of busy.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.