Tuesday, August 30, 2011
If you're here,you must be totally bored; I know I am.
- Are the East Coast readers doing alright in the wake of Irene?
- Met up with LG and her kids when they rolled through town for their road trip Thursday; we had a blast hitting up the Pike Place Market and Woodland Park Zoo. It was so great to kick it with them, and I was hella sad to see them go.
- I’m pretty upset that Jeff was voted out of the Big Brother house last week. I like him and Jordon; they seem like they would be fun to kick it with. It was also really sad to see Jordon flip out the way she did; she’s so adorable! Like… I just wanted to give her a big hug!
- Goddamn, I LOVE Live105’s Subsonic! I used to listen to it all the time back in the day; I’m so happy that I can stream it via iTunes, but it’s sort of bittersweet since I usually can’t make it past the first half-hour or so. Being a grown-up with huge responsibilities (i.e. early rising children) kind of sucks sometimes.
- Hung up some more curtains on Saturday. Exciting, I know.
- Back to Subsonic for a second: the Halloween Ball sounds awesome. I wish they would broadcast it – I would stream that shit in a heartbeat.
- Midget will be five in a couple of weeks, and it’s sort of mind-blowing (for me).
- Sometimes Munchkin is so cute that I can barely stand it.
- That is, until it is 11:12 pm and she is still awake, making the loudest noises possible and making random statements such as, "I am upstairs and you are downstairs!"
- Okay, okay, she's still cute, but this phase bugs the shit out of me.
And on that note, I'm out.