Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #42: Why won't Munchkin sleep?!!?

If you're here,you must be totally bored; I know I am.


Stacy

  • Are the East Coast readers doing alright in the wake of Irene?
  • Met up with LG and her kids when they rolled through town for their road trip Thursday; we had a blast hitting up the Pike Place Market and Woodland Park Zoo. It was so great to kick it with them, and I was hella sad to see them go.
  • I’m pretty upset that Jeff was voted out of the Big Brother house last week. I like him and Jordon; they seem like they would be fun to kick it with. It was also really sad to see Jordon flip out the way she did; she’s so adorable! Like… I just wanted to give her a big hug!
  • Goddamn, I LOVE Live105’s Subsonic! I used to listen to it all the time back in the day; I’m so happy that I can stream it via iTunes, but it’s sort of bittersweet since I usually can’t make it past the first half-hour or so. Being a grown-up with huge responsibilities (i.e. early rising children) kind of sucks sometimes.
  • Hung up some more curtains on Saturday. Exciting, I know.
  • Back to Subsonic for a second: the Halloween Ball sounds awesome. I wish they would broadcast it – I would stream that shit in a heartbeat.
  • Midget will be five in a couple of weeks, and it’s sort of mind-blowing (for me).
  • Sometimes Munchkin is so cute that I can barely stand it.
  • That is, until it is 11:12 pm and she is still awake, making the loudest noises possible and making random statements such as, "I am upstairs and you are downstairs!"
  • Okay, okay, she's still cute, but this phase bugs the shit out of me.
And on that note, I'm out.

2 comments (+add yours?)

Josh Yarber said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Jeff deserved it for pulling a back door on Dani. IMO he'd still be in the game had he not done that. Do you watch the live feeds? It's def. worth the $15 or whatever. Plus, my wife watches it for like 2-3 hours a day which opens up more time for gaming :P

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Josh Yarber

IDK, man -- Dani was a snake that needed to be taken down a peg. Then again, I never liked her, not even during her first run through BB.

We have a subscription to the live feeds but I almost never watch them :(

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.