Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thirteen


I was trying to come up with an awesome, poignant post about the thirteen years that I’ve spent with my husband, but, as usual, my brain swallows the shit up and I end up all, “Derp?”

So, I suppose I can get all stream-of-consciousness up in this bitch, but that’s no fun, is it? When it comes to something like this?

As previously mentioned, Jeremy and I have been together for thirteen years. THIRTEEN. That’s hella years, son! (Nine married.) During that time, we’ve seen and overcome a lot. When we started dating, everyone – EVERYONE – we knew was all, “You guys are never gonna make it.”

Clearly, we are making it. Like bosses.

I love the bloke, big teddy bear that he is. And he must love me, if he’s willing to stick around my batshit crazy ass for this long. Either that, or he is masochistic as fuck.

Regardless, love continues to be in the air for us, even after all these years. Sure, he can be a dick sometimes, and I can be quite horrible, but at the end of the day none of that matters because we are fucking making it!

So, Jeremy, if you read this, happy anniversary. LUUUUUBBBBBB~!!!

4 comments (+add yours?)

mmeperpetua said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

"Clearly, we are making it. Like bosses."

If every anniversary post had that line in it, they'd be a lot more fun to read. :) Happy anniversary to you guys!

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I remember that picture of you guys! It was a work party for Jeremy while we were all living together, right?

Happy anniversary, guys! I can't believe it's been NINE years since we froze our asses off at your seaside wedding. :)

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@mmeperpetua -- Thank you! :)

@Megan -- The annual Natsume party over in Burlingame! Thank you guys for freezing your asses off with us!! (Damn HMB...)

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome!!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.