Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This totally happened to me.

* It was midnight my time, but 3am in the East Coast, where the text originated.

http://thefuuuucomics.tumblr.com/

7 comments (+add yours?)

Meowlissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hehe man, Those that know me know not to EVAH do such a thing.

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

bwhahaha... Thats awesome!

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Why don't you people sleep with your phone on silent???? I'll never understand that!

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Megan

Dude, it's because I use my phone's alarm on Midget's school days.

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Are you sure you can't have it on silent, but still have the alarm go off? My phone does that. And my phone's a piece of shit!

thelexhex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Megan

My phone doesn't do that because it's hella ghey :(

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lame.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.