Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #43: Allergies can suck on my nuts

Asdfghjkl

(That’s not a typo.)




Stacy



  • Midget is starting kindergarten tomorrow and I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t nervous as shit. There’s a meet and greet later today, so hopefully seeing the place and meeting her teacher will help put me at ease for tomorrow.
  • Also, Midget’s birthday is next week: she will be five. FIVE. Holy fucking shit!
  • The preview for the season ender of True Blood makes it look hella intense, but if it ends on a weak note (as it usually does), I will be terribly vexed.
  • Munchkin has been having issues going to sleep lately; it drives me nuts. A few nights ago she was actually awake until damn near one a.m.
  • The fact that she apparently has super-hearing does not help matters.
  • Heard a bomb-ass song called When I’m Small,” by a band called Phantogram on Subsonic’s stream about a week ago. Fucking love it.
  • Once again, thank you Subsonic for introducing me to some hella sick tunes.
  • Still having trouble getting creative. Still sick of it.

On that note, not much else to say. Good times, good times…

4 comments (+add yours?)

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope Midget has a great first day of Kindergarten!
If True Blood ends on a stupid note I will rage. This season has been majorly messing with my emotions!
Don't you just hate when your kids don't sleep? My son went through a phase like that, then told us he was listening to the conversations we were having in the living room What the hell.
Jess

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I curse children's super hearing. My daughter can't hear you when you speak to her less than 3 feet away but she can hear shit from 4 rooms away. :(

Stacy Uncorked said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck to Midget on her first day of school! Or should I say, good luck to you. I was the nervous one, Princess Nagger thought I was lame for being all emotional. :) 5 already?! It's crazy how fast time flies...wish it would slow down just a tad.

I bet Midget will start sleeping better - or at least 'regular' after she starts school. For some reason Princess Nagger had that same insomnia thing going right before she started school - but she'll get all worn out and probably fall asleep before her bedtime like PN did...one can hope, right? ;)

Thanks so much for rockin' the random with me in spite of my suckiness as hostess! :)

Toddler Antics & Angst, R.I.P. Nigel 1.0 - Make Way for Nigel 2.0: RTT Rebel

Ginger said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck to Midget & you!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.