Tuesday, September 6, 2011
(That’s not a typo.)
- Midget is starting kindergarten tomorrow and I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t nervous as shit. There’s a meet and greet later today, so hopefully seeing the place and meeting her teacher will help put me at ease for tomorrow.
- Also, Midget’s birthday is next week: she will be five. FIVE. Holy fucking shit!
- The preview for the season ender of True Blood makes it look hella intense, but if it ends on a weak note (as it usually does), I will be terribly vexed.
- Munchkin has been having issues going to sleep lately; it drives me nuts. A few nights ago she was actually awake until damn near one a.m.
- The fact that she apparently has super-hearing does not help matters.
- Heard a bomb-ass song called “When I’m Small,” by a band called Phantogram on Subsonic’s stream about a week ago. Fucking love it.
- Once again, thank you Subsonic for introducing me to some hella sick tunes.
- Still having trouble getting creative. Still sick of it.
On that note, not much else to say. Good times, good times…