Monday, September 12, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #44: I am barely functioning right now

Yo. You’re familiar with the routine, yes? Weekly flood of thoughts that don’t add up to a coherent post equals…



Stacy
The one and only~

  • I was going to post about 9/11, but it was scrapped, lost to the bowels of the CTRL+A + DELETE. I don’t feel that I have the right to go on about something that didn’t affect me the way it affected others, you know?
  • I’ve been trying really hard to keep my RTT streak alive, but I feel it faltering. I’m so close to doing this every week for a year! Must… keep… going! It’s surprisingly difficult to drain a brain that doesn’t have much going on, though.
  • I think I feel the creative spark coming on, but I really don’t want to jinx it. I think my main issue is motivation: I’m perpetually exhausted, and by the end of the day I just want to sit and do nothing. Or fuck around on Twitter. Whichever.
  • I’m extremely thankful that my man can cook.
  • Midget seems to be enjoying kindergarten, which is clearly awesome.
  • So, season finale of True Blood: totally better than expected. Holy shit at the last two (?) minutes!!
  • I got my Halloween costume hella early and I’m actually feeling pretty good about it. It’s a really neat zombie cop number. I’ll take it a step further with my trusty bottle of coagulated blood… just have to try not to scare the girls too much.
  • Everyone is all up in Gears of War 3 dropping next week, but not me; I am way more stoked about Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica hitting X-Box Live in a couple of weeks.
THIS. (Redfields. ♥)
  • I have a ridiculous amount of Word docs open right now.
Okay, I need sleep. Badly. Stay classy, folks~

8 comments (+add yours?)

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yeah I couldn't bring myself to write about 9/11 even though I feel it is important for everyone to remember whatever impact it had on them. For me, my father had a meeting scheduled there on 9/11 but the people he was meeting with changed it to the tenth. For that, I am eternally grateful. Happy RTT!

VandyJ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I didn't post on 9-11 either. There was so much said that I felt I really could not add any more.
I think we need to get an X-box.

Big Mama Cass said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I cannot believe the finale! I was shocked as hell with Jesus but then Tara!?!? Ohh emm gee!

Why are you so tired?

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree in the 9/11 issue. And I have yet to see that episode of true blood, everyone is talking about it, its making me nuuuuts! Happy Tuesday lady I hope you gots some sleep and DON'T GIVE UP ON RTT!

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I couldn't write about 9?11 either. It's a day that means different things to different people and how it affected them is different too. I chose to keep it personal..

Lex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@allstar -- Damn. Too close, man. Way too close.

@Vandy -- An X-Box is totally worth it. Good games available, though a lot of people seem to use theirs for the sole purpose of streaming Netflix.

@Cass -- I was shocked that the finale was never boring! I wasn't surprised about Jesus in the least, but holy shit at the end there!!!

@Doria -- I can't believe you haven't seen it! I hope you'll get the opportunity to do so asap! I'll try to keep the RTT going, simply b/c hitting #52 is a mission.

@Kristine -- Werd!

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You can do it! How much longer until you reach a year?

I'm glad Midget is liking kindergarten. I suppose preschool helps with the transition. I still haven't decided if we'll be doing that with Charlotte.

I totally feel you on the 9-11 thing. I didn't even attempt to write about it.

Terra H. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been a True Blood junkie since season One. The first three we watched on DVD, but I HAD to get HBO when season four started just so I could watch it every Sunday. The season finale was a shocker. I'm shaking like a crack addict, ready for the newest season to start.
I can relate to the lack of 9-1-1 post. I didn't write one either. It's not that I didn't care. It's just that other people had so much more meaningful things to say than I.

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.