Monday, September 12, 2011
Yo. You’re familiar with the routine, yes? Weekly flood of thoughts that don’t add up to a coherent post equals…
|The one and only~|
- I was going to post about 9/11, but it was scrapped, lost to the bowels of the CTRL+A + DELETE. I don’t feel that I have the right to go on about something that didn’t affect me the way it affected others, you know?
- I’ve been trying really hard to keep my RTT streak alive, but I feel it faltering. I’m so close to doing this every week for a year! Must… keep… going! It’s surprisingly difficult to drain a brain that doesn’t have much going on, though.
- I think I feel the creative spark coming on, but I really don’t want to jinx it. I think my main issue is motivation: I’m perpetually exhausted, and by the end of the day I just want to sit and do nothing. Or fuck around on Twitter. Whichever.
- I’m extremely thankful that my man can cook.
- Midget seems to be enjoying kindergarten, which is clearly awesome.
- So, season finale of True Blood: totally better than expected. Holy shit at the last two (?) minutes!!
- I got my Halloween costume hella early and I’m actually feeling pretty good about it. It’s a really neat zombie cop number. I’ll take it a step further with my trusty bottle of coagulated blood… just have to try not to scare the girls too much.
- Everyone is all up in Gears of War 3 dropping next week, but not me; I am way more stoked about Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica hitting X-Box Live in a couple of weeks.
|THIS. (Redfields. ♥)|
- I have a ridiculous amount of Word docs open right now.
Okay, I need sleep. Badly. Stay classy, folks~