Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Fuck yeah, Tuesday!
- I finally joined the happening folks of the world and upgraded to an iPhone yesterday. I have the white one, and I uploaded a pretty bokeh wallpaper to it, and it’s hella pretty! I love getting new gadgets and playing with them until I have everything EXACTLY the way I want it.
- I also ordered a custom case with a Portal 2 design; it’s going to be sooooo fucking sick! I can’t wait to get it!
- There was a crazy wind storm a few nights ago that knocked out the power in the entire neighborhood at 4:30 in the morn; it was so strong that it threatened to snap my beloved cherry tree in half. Also, the power outage obviously meant that the girls’ night lights went out, so at 5:52, Midget randomly woke up and was like, “AAAHHH!”
- Watched Bridesmaids over the weekend; funny flick, but not as hilarious as I had been lead to believe.
- Hung out in Seattle on Saturday: We went to the Jet City Comic Show, which was seriously lame (we only went b/c a couple of our pals were going). It was like a flea market, basically. We ended up hitting the Italian Festival, The Children’s Museum, and Orange Julius. It was good times – I’m glad we got out and saw new things.
|There was also the fountain. Midget enjoyed it, Munchkin was like, "Fuck no."|
- Midget’s feet are insanely wide, which makes shoe shopping a HUGE pain in the ass. Does anyone know where I can find a good assortment of wide shoes?
- My second cousin is in Footloose, and it’s weird. (When I saw her in the commercial I was like, “GTFO! Really?!”) I had heard a while back that she was cast in the movie, but I figured that it was a bit-part. Apparently not? IDK. I haven’t talked to her in years, which kinda sucks b/c we got along swimmingly back in the day. Oh, well.
- Come to think of it, I don’t talk to ANYONE much these days. I hate it when I miss people and they’re all like, “Meh.” It might be time to purge my contacts yet again.
- Buffy Season Nine started and I still have yet to finish Season Eight. Fail on my part. Also fail? All of Jeremy and I’s comics are so disorganized that I have no idea of where anything is. Finding each issue is going to be like a goddamn scavenger hunt!
Too many scattered thoughts this week, and I’m not even in hypomanic mode, so that’s kind of scary. I need to pull my shit together, stat!