Tuesday, October 4, 2011
No witty opening sentiment today.
- So, Dexter premiered on Sunday, and it seems to be off to a good start. I don’t know if the writers will ever top season 4, but the show still continues to be awesome. Michael C. Hall continues to be awesome playing this cat; he's totally likable... but he's a serial-killing sociopath. It's amazing. I still can't believe he got shafted at the Emmy awards AGAIN.
- Related to Dexter: Colin Hanks is creeeepy!
- My sinuses are being assholes. Again. (Ew.)
- Munchkin’s newest “thing”: telling on me when I say no to her. “Daddy, Mommy said ‘no’ to me!”
- Women’s wrestling is fucking atrocious.
- Digsby is making me sad because there’s some kind of issue with Facebook that is preventing it from working properly. I hope they patch it soon.
- I bought an awesome knit hat last week: rainbow coloured, pom-pom up top, long dangly sides… and motherfucking COMFORTABLE.
- I finally got a haircut last week, and I think that having two inches cut off made more of a difference than I initially thought it would. I still have hella hair, but the missing length is definitely noticeable. And I miss it! Gah!!
- Midget's hair was cut last week, as well, and it's kind of weird seeing it all short. I got used to it being all long and whatnot, and I know that it will be back in no time, but, still.
- On the subject of Midget, she seems to be doing really well in school and it's making me all proud and shit. Insert giant smiley here.
- 7-11 glazed donuts are fucking amazing. I mean, seriously. AMAZING. They must use unicorns and cocaine to make the damn things because I almost feel like I can't live without them.
- Jeremy and I are starting to decorate for Halloween. It’s a big deal around here because A) it’s Munchkin’s birthday and B) it has always been our favourite holiday. We have some pretty neat decorations; I think our house is totally going to stand out this year – AGAIN, because all of our neighbors are straight-laced and lame.
- I am ridiculously excited to get my iPhone case in the mail.
Okay, so, sinuses are in danger of exploding all over my screen. Charming, I know, but it’s the absolute truth. Time to go and curl up under the blankets and contemplate whether or not I truly need to don a nasal strip. Peace~