Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #47: Dexter, donuts, and hats -- Oh, my!

Nope.

No witty opening sentiment today.


Stacy

  • So, Dexter premiered on Sunday, and it seems to be off to a good start. I don’t know if the writers will ever top season 4, but the show still continues to be awesome. Michael C. Hall continues to be awesome playing this cat; he's totally likable... but he's a serial-killing sociopath. It's amazing. I still can't believe he got shafted at the Emmy awards AGAIN.
Holla.
  • Related to Dexter: Colin Hanks is creeeepy! 
  • My sinuses are being assholes. Again. (Ew.)
  • Munchkin’s newest “thing”: telling on me when I say no to her. “Daddy, Mommy said ‘no’ to me!”
  • Women’s wrestling is fucking atrocious.
  • Digsby is making me sad because there’s some kind of issue with Facebook that is preventing it from working properly. I hope they patch it soon.
  • I bought an awesome knit hat last week: rainbow coloured, pom-pom up top, long dangly sides… and motherfucking COMFORTABLE.
  • I finally got a haircut last week, and I think that having two inches cut off made more of a difference than I initially thought it would. I still have hella hair, but the missing length is definitely noticeable. And I miss it! Gah!!
  • Midget's hair was cut last week, as well, and it's kind of weird seeing it all short. I got used to it being all long and whatnot, and I know that it will be back in no time, but, still. 
  • On the subject of Midget, she seems to be doing really well in school and it's making me all proud and shit. Insert giant smiley here.
  • 7-11 glazed donuts are fucking amazing. I mean, seriously. AMAZING. They must use unicorns and cocaine to make the damn things because I almost feel like I can't live without them.
  • Jeremy and I are starting to decorate for Halloween. It’s a big deal around here because A) it’s Munchkin’s birthday and B) it has always been our favourite holiday. We have some pretty neat decorations; I think our house is totally going to stand out this year – AGAIN, because all of our neighbors are straight-laced and lame.
  • I am ridiculously excited to get my iPhone case in the mail.

Okay, so, sinuses are in danger of exploding all over my screen. Charming, I know, but it’s the absolute truth. Time to go and curl up under the blankets and contemplate whether or not I truly need to don a nasal strip. Peace~

6 comments (+add yours?)

Stacy Uncorked said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The one show I've missed since our free Showtime subscription went away is Dexter.

Must be something in the air because my sinuses are being assholes again too. UGH!

Princess Nagger usually tattles on her Dada - I think it's funny. ;)

It took me 12 years to find a hairdresser that could handle my hella hair here in PA - I need a haircut desperately and was scheduled for one this week...only the place has closed down. ACK!

Yay for Midget doing great in school! :)

I was going to do my fall (which doubles as Halloween) decorating this past weekend, except Mother Nature decided to make it way too cold and rainy. Keeping my fingers crossed this weekend will be as nice as predicted! :)

Thanks for rockin' the random with me! :)

Addicting Angry Birds and Bees - RTT Rebel

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Do you use the neti pot? I was afraid of it at first but it's a godsend for sinus issues.

Cathy Kennedy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Tis the season to be stuffy, fah-lah-lah-lah-lah-lah-lah-lah! Thankfully, our seasonal allergies havent hit in a big way yet. I've had a few nasty headaches, but that's about it. Knowing my kind of luck, I'll get horribly hit like around the holidays or next spring. It sort of goes in spurts with me. A few really good years and the horrible season which makes me feel like I've died a thousand deaths. Oh well...I hope you're feeling well soon. It was nice you were able to drag yourself to the computer to put your random thougths out there for us to read. =D

Scenic Drive Photos,Krispy Kreme,Sam's Club, & Promo Review Blogging with RTT

VandyJ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My kids just try asking the parent who didn't say no--hoping that we will never communicate again I guess.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stuffies here too. I hear a Neti Pot works wonders, but I'll be damned if I'll pour water in my nose on purpose

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gah I love some halloween. We aren't decorating this year I guess. That stuff is all packed away in storage, sads, but it should still be awesome!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.