Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Herpa derp derp derpity derp.
- Cold and flu season is bullshit.
- Last week I attacked the living shit out of Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD, as I’m sure anybody who drops in regularly probably assumed that I would. Can I just say that after all these years, two back-to-back if-you-move-even-a-millimeter-in-the-wrong-direction-instant-death-situations with no save point is still incredibly stressful even though I recalled exactly what to do/where to go? Because it is.
|This is a terrible shot from the old-school release because nobody has video of this in HD. WTF, internet?! Anyway, see that giant axe? DEATH.|
- I have had an overwhelming urge to play with makeup lately.
- Glow sticks are motherfucking awesome.
- You know what else is motherfucking awesome? DEXTER. I love that show almost as much as I love LOST. (Maybe slightly more.)
- Scare Tactics is back on, and I have to take this moment to state the obvious: Tracy Morgan is the absolute worst host ever.
- Hack cough.
- My poor husband sounds way worse than I do by a long shot; I feel hella bad for him.
- That Courtney Stodden chick disturbs the living shit out of me.
- I need to reiterate my love for my new, comfy hat. It’s great for bad hair days.
- I need to reiterate Midget and Munchkin’s love for my new, comfy hat, as well. They are constantly like, “CAN I WEAR IT?!”
|Censored for anonymity or whatever.|
Alright, ladies and gents (but mostly ladies) – I’m done for now. Also, I know that I have been pretty bad about commenting lately, but rest assured that I am reading, and that I will also try to reply over here, too. Peace~