Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #49: Gurgle

It’s that time again:


Stacy

  • So, this post almost didn’t happen. I usually start compiling my shit a day or two in advance, but thanks to some time-management fails I am scrambling to do this so that I can keep that goddamn streak alive. A couple of more weeks, man…
  • I made Jeremy go to the doctor last week and it turned out that he had bronchitis so severe that it was bordering on turning into pneumonia. Gack! He was prescribed an opiate based cough syrup, and antibiotic, and sleep.
  • Last night, he was well enough to take me to the movies while his mom watched the girls. We saw The Thing, which wasn’t too bad. It wasn’t particularly scary, and if you’ve seen the ’82 joint then you know what you’re ultimately getting into. Also, the Thing itself made me think of vagina dentata. Constantly, because there is clearly something wrong with me.
  • We just purchased a new Xbox 360 with Kinect and set it up last night. The purchase was primarily for a bigger hard drive, but we’ve decided to surprise the girls with Kinectimals, because any time they see a telly spot for it they go ape shit.
  • I hate Blogger’s comment form and I know I’m not the only one. But do you know what else I hate? The fact that I have tried installing Disqus and Intense Debate, but both have been giving me technical difficulties. Fuckity!


Alright, my brain is too fried to really think of anything else for today. Here’s hoping I’ll be a little less brain-dead by next week…

2 comments (+add yours?)

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope hubby feels better soon!

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope the hubs gets better :) Those kinect things as well as any built in video recorders. I swear they're watching me, all the time... Yea Im that weird :) Way to go keeping up with your RTT

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.