Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #50: Help me, I am in laundry hell!

Goddamnit, why can’t I ever put together a good introduction for these posts anymore?



Stacy
Holding it down like a boss.

  • I am glad to report that Jeremy is doing way better than he was last week. He still sounds like shit, but he’s definitely on the upswing.
  • I have been doing laundry damn near non-stop for the last week or so. I have no idea of how this shit piles up the way it does, but it's rather disturbing.
  • Had a meeting with Midget’s teacher yesterday and she’s doing really well; that six-week hurdle I was concerned about was more like… a bread crumb in the grand scheme of things: She has all of the skills she needs to be where she is, and she’s doing well. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it, WA State.
  • I upgraded my iPhone to iOS 5 last night and spent waaay too much time making sure that everything was configured/reconfigured to my liking. When I play with gadgets, I get in the zone: understanding everything and making it absolutely perfect becomes an all-consuming mission…
  • Silver is, hands down, the most annoying character on 90210.
  • Jeremy and I played and beat Resident Evil 0 over the weekend: We had started it years ago, made it to the final save point, and then put it down because he got ├╝ber busy at work or something, and never picked it back up. I love me some RE, but, wow. I really, really disliked it; it was a completely unneeded bit of thoughtlessly crafted story that adds absolutely nothing to the narrative and actually conflicts with things that were previously established.
  • Related: sloppy writing, in general, really bothers me. A LOT.
BURN!
Alright, party people, I’ve got nothing left. Munchkin is boycotting sleep once again, so I have to be on my toes at all hours – now being a prime example…

6 comments (+add yours?)

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm not really a Twilight fan but I will give credit where credit is due: she got a lot better by book four. :) Happy Tuesday!

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The whole Twilight series pissed me off. Edward in my opinion is too controlling and Bella is too stupid and needs to be slapped.

Bren @ 4-Legged Mom said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG! I hate doing laundry. Thankfully, there is only 2 of us and I can manage usually over the weekend. What's your beef with Silver? I kinda like her. ;-)

Caught the ramble hop and found myself here! Nice to meet you!

Brenda
www.fourleggedmom.com

Lex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@allstarme

Yeah, she did get better by #4. Or, at the very least, her editor stepped up and was like, "Look here now..."

:D

Lex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Kristine

I completely agree with you on that: the Edward/Bella relationship is absolutely toxic, and it scares me to think that impressionable youths will believe such an unhealthy model to be "romantic" and not at all creepy.

Lex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Bren @ 4-Legged Mom

Welcome, Bren!

As for Silver, I tried to like her, but she's a self-righteous bitch. Also, her wardrobe sucks ;)

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.