Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Goddamnit, why can’t I ever put together a good introduction for these posts anymore?
|Holding it down like a boss.|
- I am glad to report that Jeremy is doing way better than he was last week. He still sounds like shit, but he’s definitely on the upswing.
- I have been doing laundry damn near non-stop for the last week or so. I have no idea of how this shit piles up the way it does, but it's rather disturbing.
- Had a meeting with Midget’s teacher yesterday and she’s doing really well; that six-week hurdle I was concerned about was more like… a bread crumb in the grand scheme of things: She has all of the skills she needs to be where she is, and she’s doing well. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it, WA State.
- I upgraded my iPhone to iOS 5 last night and spent waaay too much time making sure that everything was configured/reconfigured to my liking. When I play with gadgets, I get in the zone: understanding everything and making it absolutely perfect becomes an all-consuming mission…
- Silver is, hands down, the most annoying character on 90210.
- Jeremy and I played and beat Resident Evil 0 over the weekend: We had started it years ago, made it to the final save point, and then put it down because he got über busy at work or something, and never picked it back up. I love me some RE, but, wow. I really, really disliked it; it was a completely unneeded bit of thoughtlessly crafted story that adds absolutely nothing to the narrative and actually conflicts with things that were previously established.
- Related: sloppy writing, in general, really bothers me. A LOT.