Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Bahahahaha! I made it to this week’s installment of…
- When I heard that Hollywood was making a film adaptation of 21 Jump Street I groaned and said, “Whyyyyy?” Then, I caught the red band trailer for it a few days ago and now I actually want to see it.
- I heard the new single from Chevelle on the radio and was terribly disappointed. What the fuck, Chevelle?
- Everyone’s been sick again, signaling the usual Seattle brand of wintery despair… before winter, of course. Runny noses and Man Colds need to get the hell out of my house already.
- So, when Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was announced a couple of months ago, I called bullshit so hard, but now that I’ve seen the reveal trailer for Dead Rising’s Frank West, I think it just might be worth picking up. Of course, Chuck Greene (from Dead Rising 2) is an infinitely better character, but whatever. West has some pretty cool shit going on.
Zombies and weapons and cameras -- oh, my!
- UMvC3: I have to wonder why my head bitch, Jill Valentine, is still DLC?! Capcom fucking mystifies me. (At least that shit transfers over; a lot of people – myself included – would be bloody pissed if they had to pay for her and Shuma Gorath all over again.)
- Okay, last MvC3 related thought for the day: Watching combo videos depresses the hell out of me. I mentioned it awhile back, how my old, damaged hands just can’t keep up with some of the more complex controller inputs? Yeah. Thanks, PHS.
- Still have yet to finish Alan Wake. Think I’ll do it by the end of the year? (Me neither.)
- I almost broke my nose a couple of weeks ago when a tackle-hug for Midget went horribly wrong. I bring this up because even though it’s way better than it was, it still hurts. A lot. Also, I reckon my glasses are now slightly crooked from the incident.
- Costco pumpkin pie is surprisingly tasty. And massive. And massively tasty.
- I caught the first episode of American Horror Story a few days ago (On Demand = love) and I am really intrigued by it. I didn't find it scary at all... just, weird. Is it supposed to be scary?
I had absolutely no intention of so much shit spilling out this week; I suppose I'm making up for the last few lethargic posts. IDK. Whatever. So, there you have it. I've hit fifty-two, so now that I've accomplished that goal, I may or may not take a break next week.
Until next time~