Tuesday, December 6, 2011
After a bit of a hiatus, I actually have enough ammo for…
|Still hosting RTT like a boss!|
- The mid-season ender of The Walking Dead seriously wrecked my shit for a good thirty-six hours or so. The last five minutes was one of those scenes that just… sticks.
- I’ve been potty-training Munchkin with some pretty good results. I hope I didn’t just jinx it by typing that. Now, if I can get her to start pooping… and wean her off of the treats she’s currently being bribed with.
- I had a Deathly Hallows double-feature a few nights ago: obviously both movies back to back. Part II’s Battle For Hogwarts was so much more epic and amazing in my head, but whatever. I must say that being fully awake while watching the Courtyard Apocalypse sequence made a big difference in how it affected me, though. The shot of Lavender is chilling.
- Snape’s memories still completely wrecked my shit. “Always.” Goddamn you, Snape!
|After all this time...|
Aaand, with that last though, I’m out!
- Midget put on one of my old bras and strutted into the kitchen like she was the cat’s meow. I would be lying if I said it wasn’t at all creepy.
- Dexter and Homeland combo on Sunday nights = awesome night for telly.
- The entirely of Boardwalk Empire is sitting on my DVR, neglected and unwatched.
- Congratulations to Miguel Cotto for beating up Antonio Margarito over the weekend! For all you non-boxing savvy readers, the pair fought three years ago, Cotto getting the living shit beaten out of him. In Margarito’s very next bout, they discovered that he was attempting to go into the fight with plaster-loaded wraps on his hands. Obviously, the question was raised as to whether or not his gloves were loaded against Cotto. Judging by how Saturday’s fight went, they were.
- "Baby, I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I'll make your bed rock!" Whyyyy do things like this exist?!
- I can't handle cold weather. It's tragic because it is fucking cold up in this piece, and I may actually have to invest in some thermal underwear.
- Writer’s block can suck on my nuts.