Tuesday, December 27, 2011
The year is coming to an end, so I figured why not get in on this one last time before 2012?
|Like a boss.|
- Christmas was chaos! Pure, unbridled chaos! I’m so glad that it’s over – what about you guys?
- The girls got HELLA stuff! HELLA stuff. Stuff that took eons to open because of the absolutely insane amount of plastic, cardboard, and twine that I spent Christmas morning cutting through. Stuff that is already scattered all over the damn house. Needless to say, they are quite happy.
- Jeremy got me my own frappucino maker, meaning that I will be overly caffeinated FOREVER. Ooh! And it comes with recipes for alcoholic coffee drinks, which probably shouldn’t be allowed to exist, but, clearly, they do! Alcohol + caffeine high… I’ll let you know how that works out.
- On the subject of caffeine highs: A few days ago Alice Bradley, AKA Finslippy, posted some amazing gems to the “Twitterverse”:
- I’ve been playing a very slow game of catch-up with American Horror Story. That show, is fucking weird. Oh, and Tate? OMGWTFBBQSCREAM!!! I might do a more thorough, albeit spoiler-heavy post in regards to that chap another time, because, well… why not?
|I can never watch Kick-Ass the same way again.|
See you next year~!!