Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts #54 -- Christmas, coffee, and a cat video!

The year is coming to an end, so I figured why not get in on this one last time before 2012?


Stacy
Like a boss.

  • Christmas was chaos! Pure, unbridled chaos! I’m so glad that it’s over – what about you guys?
  • The girls got HELLA stuff! HELLA stuff. Stuff that took eons to open because of the absolutely insane amount of plastic, cardboard, and twine that I spent Christmas morning cutting through. Stuff that is already scattered all over the damn house. Needless to say, they are quite happy.
  • Jeremy got me my own frappucino maker, meaning that I will be overly caffeinated FOREVER. Ooh! And it comes with recipes for alcoholic coffee drinks, which probably shouldn’t be allowed to exist, but, clearly, they do! Alcohol + caffeine high… I’ll let you know how that works out.
  • On the subject of caffeine highs: A few days ago Alice Bradley, AKA Finslippy, posted some amazing gems to the “Twitterverse”:


  • I’ve been playing a very slow game of catch-up with American Horror Story. That show, is fucking weird. Oh, and Tate? OMGWTFBBQSCREAM!!! I might do a more thorough, albeit spoiler-heavy post in regards to that chap another time, because, well… why not?
I can never watch Kick-Ass the same way again.

Fuck, I’ve totally run out of steam for this! Probably because the kids are still wide awake (we are dealing with some massive sleep issues again…) and because Jeremy and I are supposed to watch some more AHS this evening. However, I shall leave you with what is absolutely the best cat video on the internet. This shit is still funny even after several viewings.





See you next year~!!

4 comments (+add yours?)

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My boys got way too much stuff too; it really hit me as I went through all the garbage b/c my parents "lost" one of our gifts so we had to look for it. (It was found.) Also, my kids are having sleep issues; what gives??

Kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Coffee and alcohol sounds like a perfect match to me!!

Lex said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@ allstar -- There must be something in the air; IDK. These kids need to start sleeping like normal human beings again, for sure! Glad that you found the missing gift!

@ Kristine -- It does sound pretty good...

Doria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

lmfao! thank you for that. Happy New Year dahlin!

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.