Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beauty mouth?

I found this image uploaded to several Resident Evil fan pages by the same user, and I think it is bloody hilarious. Check it out:

Do you see what I see?
The person who made this (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=672284427) went through a lot of trouble to crop these images and make them as symmetrical as possible while adding his own commentary regarding the obvious differences. What I find so amusing about this is that he did not go through the trouble of removing my watermark, and used the cropping and layering tools to cover it up as much as possible.

I'm a little flattered that my shot (on the left -- you can see it here) was so convenient for this person's use.

Also, "beauty mouth" is simply lolz.

3 comments (+add yours?)

Hey Monkey Butt said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well hell.

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, I tagged you for a post on my blog; you don't have to do it but it might be fun!

NellieVaughn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Is that...Topanga?

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.