Tuesday, January 24, 2012
It’s been a minute since I’ve been a part of the random fray, and now Dorkisms feels empty and sad, so I’m going to join in this week and hope that the sleep-deprivation currently fueling this doesn’t make me look crazier than I already am. So, let’s get this shit started, yes?
- If you stopped by last Wednesday, you’re aware that I went dark for the SOPA and PIPA protest. I don’t know about you guys, but seeing as how I sometimes post copyrighted images and videos here, the bills would have the potential to seriously fuck up my shit. I’m so glad that both of them have been shelved indefinitely. Victory!
- Those back to back storms that pelted the Pacific Northwest with hella snow? Yeah, that was in my neck of the woods. We had well over a foot; Midget’s school was closed for the entire week. It suuuucked.
- On Sunday (once it was safe to drive again) Jeremy and I took the girls to see the Phineas & Ferb live show that had rolled into town. It was pretty neat: I totally recommend it. My only warning is that the Phineas mask is one of the creepiest looking things on the goddamn planet.
- Resident Evil 6 was announced last week, and a bitchin’ trailer came with the news. I’ve been geeking out about it ever since.
- Munchkin got a Rapunzel doll for Christmas, and her long, flowing locks are FUBAR. Yesterday I spent well over an hour combing its hair, and I’m not even halfway done.
- I was tagged in a blog meme last week, and I have been dragging ass on completing it because my writing opportunities have been pretty sparse lately. I will get it done, damn it!!
- I’ve been trying to cut back on Mountain Dew ever since that story about it having the capability to turn a mouse into gelatinous goop came out, but I just can’t do it. It tastes good and is filled with caffeine, damn it!
Well... fuck. I ran out of steam really quickly on this one. Now you understand why I haven’t been posting regularly! I need to go crash. Cheers!