Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Random Tuesday Thoughts #56: I'm too tired to think of a decent title, so I'll call this "Dracula's Lament" because I can
Oh, shit, you guys. Second week in a row that I’m doing this! Back in the swing of things? I honestly can’t say. Oh, well, whatever. Let’s go.
- The whole household has been sick over the last week or so. Jeremy and Munchkin got hit HELLA HARD. I feel so bad for both of them.
- Related: anyone that follows me on Twitter knows of how I have been bitching about the “inspirational” messages that are being printed on Halls cough drop wrappers now. Anyone who doesn't follow, well, you were just given the abridged version.
- The kids are still having massive sleep issues. It’s never going to stop: Jeremy has always been that way, and, obviously, he has passed it down to the kids. By the way, by “massive sleep issues,” I mean they literally cannot fall asleep until midnight or after (this is particularly bad with Midget). NOTHING WORKS. It’s brutal, to say the least.
- I absolutely MUST finish Alan Wake at some point this year! I have been putting it off for so long; in fact, part of me wonders if I should be doing that instead of blogging right now? Anyway, the follow-up, American Nightmare, is coming soon, so I’m going to try to finish up before it comes out.
No more tweed jacket! Yes!!
- I know this is hella old, but Cracked.com’s Series of Emails from Cyberdyne’s New Tech Guy is pretty goddamn funny. Check it out if you have a minute.
- Midget has decided that she would like to be British, and so she tries to “speak British.” This is, infact, as ridiculous it sounds.
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes is actually a pretty good movie. Pleasantly surprised by this.
- Super-Retard-Cat-Gizmo’s vet is borderline harassing me with reminders that he is overdue for his physical. Part of what was so awesome about the vet in Cali (aside from the fact that I worked there and the staff and I were hella cool with each other) is that they would send out reminder post cards on a monthly basis – not EVERY GODDAMN WEEK.
- Walking Dead is coming back in two weeks! Who’s excited about that?
Alright, I think that does it this time around. I may not do these on a weekly basis anymore, so I can’t give you a neat little “come back next time” outro, so I’ll just encourage you to drop in every now and then to keep up with the crazy. Peace out~