Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Tuesday Thoughts #56: I'm too tired to think of a decent title, so I'll call this "Dracula's Lament" because I can

Oh, shit, you guys. Second week in a row that I’m doing this! Back in the swing of things? I honestly can’t say. Oh, well, whatever. Let’s go.


Stacy


  • The whole household has been sick over the last week or so. Jeremy and Munchkin got hit HELLA HARD. I feel so bad for both of them.
  • Related: anyone that follows me on Twitter knows of how I have been bitching about the “inspirational” messages that are being printed on Halls cough drop wrappers now. Anyone who doesn't follow, well, you were just given the abridged version.
  • The kids are still having massive sleep issues. It’s never going to stop: Jeremy has always been that way, and, obviously, he has passed it down to the kids. By the way, by “massive sleep issues,” I mean they literally cannot fall asleep until midnight or after (this is particularly bad with Midget). NOTHING WORKS. It’s brutal, to say the least.
  • I absolutely MUST finish Alan Wake at some point this year! I have been putting it off for so long; in fact, part of me wonders if I should be doing that instead of blogging right now? Anyway, the follow-up, American Nightmare, is coming soon, so I’m going to try to finish up before it comes out.
Alanwake.com
No more tweed jacket! Yes!!

  • I know this is hella old, but Cracked.com’s Series of Emails from Cyberdyne’s New Tech Guy is pretty goddamn funny. Check it out if you have a minute.
  • Midget has decided that she would like to be British, and so she tries to “speak British.” This is, infact, as ridiculous it sounds.
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes is actually a pretty good movie. Pleasantly surprised by this.
  • Super-Retard-Cat-Gizmo’s vet is borderline harassing me with reminders that he is overdue for his physical. Part of what was so awesome about the vet in Cali (aside from the fact that I worked there and the staff and I were hella cool with each other) is that they would send out reminder post cards on a monthly basis – not EVERY GODDAMN WEEK.
  • Walking Dead is coming back in two weeks! Who’s excited about that?

Alright, I think that does it this time around. I may not do these on a weekly basis anymore, so I can’t give you a neat little “come back next time” outro, so I’ll just encourage you to drop in every now and then to keep up with the crazy. Peace out~

4 comments (+add yours?)

allstarme said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL @ those emails. I loved T2. The best of the series by far.

Self Sagacity said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My two kids are sick, but I am still holding up and so is SO. We have to stay healthy. :-)

Stacy Uncorked said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

UGH! It sucks when everyone in the household is sick. Hope everyone feels better soon!

There must be something in the air - Little Dude especially has been having major sleep issues. Seems to think that bedtime is playtime rather than sleep-time - it takes him at least two hour to finally decide that it's time to fall asleep, then wakes up an hour later.

Too funny Midget has decided she wants to be British - Princess Nagger did the same thing. ;)


Farewell Chuck, and a Busy Week with a Psycho Schedule leads to a Foggy Brain

Hey Monkey Butt said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope everyone feels better soon. Im excited for walking dead, but didn't catch it before it went off, so im just fucked.... go figure. see ya next time :))

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.