Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches

I think there’s something in the air. Earlier this week The Bloggess wrote about not quite being herself, and I have to say that I’m right there with her. Something has me by my imaginary balls, a sort of general sense of malaise. I haven’t slept well in several weeks, and I’ve been kind of grumpy and out of it, so I suspect that this is a hypo-manic phase. I’m hoping that it will pass already, but environmental stress isn’t exactly helping.

Once I get back to my brand of normal I’ll start posting again: I have a lot of stuff I need to say about Disney, stereo-types, and my hair dye addiction.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.